• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
Years
  • It is? The person who I traded told me it's legitimate. Well that stinks guess I will wait some other time to trade. Until I have an offer adeu.

Yes, sorry. Honedge can't be caught in a moon ball, if the person who traded it to you is on this site I would suggest reporting them

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    @Adrasteia - I'm interested in your Beedrill could you tell me what moves it has please?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Its a place holder right now but the planned moves will be
    - U-turn
    - Protect
    - Poison Jab
    - Knock Off

If you want different moves I can do that too :)

That set is fine I think, I plan to breed it flawless for myself anyway - I want a Mega Beedrill on my Competitive team :)

Could you check my trade shop out to see if you like anything of mine?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • That set is fine I think, I plan to breed it flawless for myself anyway - I want a Mega Beedrill on my Competitive team :)

Could you check my trade shop out to see if you like anything of mine?

When Iv finished the Pokemon will be

Beedrill LV100
    holding Beedrilite
    31/31/31/X/31/31 or better
    Ability: Swarm
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Protect
    - Poison Jab
    - Knock Off

I assumed you meant your breeding shop with RNC? :) in exchange I'd like a Mawile with Intimidate and an IV spread of 31/31/31/X/31/31 or better, is that acceptable?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    When Iv finished the Pokemon will be

Beedrill LV100
    holding Beedrilite
    31/31/31/X/31/31 or better
    Ability: Swarm
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - U-turn
    - Protect
    - Poison Jab
    - Knock Off

I assumed you meant your breeding shop with RNC? :) in exchange I'd like a Mawile with Intimidate and an IV spread of 31/31/31/X/31/31 or better, is that acceptable?

Sure thing sounds great to me :) How long do you reckon the Beedrill will take you? I am working all weekend so won't have much time to sort the Mawille out for you, but I do have a flawless breeding pair of them so shouldn't be too hard :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Sure thing sounds great to me :) How long do you reckon the Beedrill will take you? I am working all weekend so won't have much time to sort the Mawille out for you, but I do have a flawless breeding pair of them so shouldn't be too hard :)

I can have it done in a day or two, but I can trade whenever your free :)
    Edit-can Mawile also have the adamant nature if thats not too much trouble

Last edited:

ROARSA

One Badge At A Time
    Years
  • Sorry for making a fuss! But could i swap that recent request for a 5IV scyther with the nature adamant? Sorry for any convenience and hope you can fulfil my newest request ty :)

Years
  • Sorry for making a fuss! But could i swap that recent request for a 5IV scyther with the nature adamant? Sorry for any convenience and hope you can fulfil my newest request ty :)

So you want to swap the Pinsir for a Scyther? I can trade you both if you want tho just let me know

Axolotl

the Mexican salamander
    Years
  • Hey! I'm interested in a couple of your competitive shinnies. I am particularly interested in your Bold Regenerator shiny Slowbro, and also your Bold shiny Milotic.

I have a Careful Prankster shiny Sableye 4 IV (HP/Def/SpDef/Spe). And I also have an Adamant shiny Entei 6IV. Thanks so much!

Years
  • Went to the Game Shop for the new Event Mew today, gonna try to get more tomorrow not gonna promise

Pokemon: Mew
    lvl: 100
    OT :GF
    Nature: Bold
    Ability: Synchonize
    Event ball
    Moves: Pound

Looking for one of the following shinies:
    Gastly
    Deino

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    hello, I'm interested in your Timid pressure kyurem - 6 iv BR
    I have these pokemon that you may like
    5IVs luxuryball Timid Sigilyph lvl100 Magic guard (31/x/31/31/31/31)
    4IVs Timid Yveltal lvl100 JAP (31/x/x/31/31/31)
    a masterball Rayquaza Jolly lvl70 (27/31/31/31/31/31) - this guy is from SmogonUGiveaway
    a 5IVs luxuryball Mild Axew lvl1 Rivalry (shiny)
    6IVs Premierball Meowth Jolly Pick up (Shiny, I bred this one)
    what do you think?

Last edited:
    Years
  • An important notice to everyone, who regularly comes to this shop, I will be leaving pokecommunity - I'm unsure whether it'll be a hiatus or fully retiring - but I've been lacking in time to run my section of the shop and since I no longer really play the games, trades have grown to more of a chore than anything :/

Hopefully there will be a new installment soon that will renewal my interest in the games and trading - but for now I have too many other things piling up in life and I need some responsibilities gone

I apologize to anyone who I couldn't make a trade with. The shop will remain open - addy and mac are still present - so there's no worries there - but between the two of them I'm not sure they have the entirety of the stores inventory :p

Best of luck to everyone out there and thanks to all of the community for helping me finish my living shiny dex, and for everything else!
    - Gameguy11

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    So real quick. Game guy told me he was going to give me 2 shiny absols both 6IV one jolly one adamant. I can show you the post if you need to see it. And I want to thank game guy for the absol he already gave me. Who do I need to talk to to get the other ones though?

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Sorry everyone for the delay in replying, you may have read Gameguy11's post so just know we're working to catch up and update the shop with what's still available.
    Thanks for your patience
    Addy

Axolotl, I'd be happy to trade for thoes, please let me know when your free :)

Mosbyyy, could I please have the specific IV's for your Shiny Axew? :)

Do you guys have a female shiny ralts or only male??

Mason, we have male and female shiny Ralts :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back