• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Sorry everyone for the delay in replying, you may have read Gameguy11's post so just know we're working to catch up and update the shop with what's still available.
    Thanks for your patience

Mosbyyy, could I please have the specific IV's for your Shiny Axew? :)

I check with KeySAV2 :)
    and, btw, GOSH! Gameguy is leaving???
    Man, there're still bunches of Shiny competitive mons I want to trade in the near future and he's leaving :(
    with the number of active users in Trade shop section is fewer and fewer everyday and this happens :(

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
    I check with KeySAV2 :)
    and, btw, GOSH! Gameguy is leaving???
    Man, there're still bunches of Shiny competitive mons I want to trade in the near future and he's leaving :(
    with the number of active users in Trade shop section is fewer and fewer everyday and this happens :(

Okey when are you free to trade?
    I know it's a shame but if it's become a chore it's not fun anymore, he may be back in a few months when 'Z' comes out :)
    We have a lot of Competative shiny Pokemon between Mac and Myself, check back in to the shop in a week when we will have updated everything :)
    We need to rebuild the shiny Competative inventory so we will be taking in Pokemon we couldn't befor because we had a similar or better version registered, I may start doing give always too :)

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Okey when are you free to trade?
    I know it's a shame but if it's become a chore it's not fun anymore, he may be back in a few months when 'Z' comes out :)
    We have a lot of Competative shiny Pokemon between Mac and Myself, check back in to the shop in a week when we will have updated everything :)
    We need to rebuild the shiny Competative inventory so we will be taking in Pokemon we couldn't befor because we had a similar or better version registered, I may start doing give always too :)

I can trade from 8am to 1pm EST everyday
    but if that time doesn't work then I can trade from 10pm to 12pm EST tomorrow
    Good luck with the shop :)
    and btw think Milotic will have mega evolution in Z since Gyarados already got one
    looking forward to your GAway

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • I can trade from 8am to 1pm EST everyday
    but if that time doesn't work then I can trade from 10pm to 12pm EST tomorrow
    Good luck with the shop :)
    and btw think Milotic will have mega evolution in Z since Gyarados already got one
    looking forward to your GAway

8-1 suits me fine :) I'll be around
    I hope so I think it would be very cool

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    To whom it may concern. Game guy was going to trade me a shiny absol 6IV jolly nature but seeing as how he has quit (sadly :( ) I'm wondering what I should do to get that Pokemon

Years
  • To whom it may concern. Game guy was going to trade me a shiny absol 6IV jolly nature but seeing as how he has quit (sadly :( ) I'm wondering what I should do to get that Pokemon
    Right now we are putting together a list of the pokemon we have between us. Game Guy had some pokemon we didnt have and vice versa so we just have to figure out what we have and edit the first page accordingly. So once we know what we have, myself or addy will contact you either way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Right now we are putting together a list of the pokemon we have between us. Game Guy had some pokemon we didnt have and vice versa so we just have to figure out what we have and edit the first page accordingly. So once we know what we have, myself or addy will contact you either way.

That's sounds great with me. I'll wait for that message then good luck finding your Pokemon. :)

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • a shiny xerneas and a gardevoir

Is the shiny Xerneas from the 'XY&Z' event? And if so what is its IV's and Nature.
    I don't think we have any need for a Gardevoir unless there is something special about it, Competative IV's, a hard to obtain move or something similar.

Is it possible to trade a charmander?

Sure, any special kind of Charmander? And if this is a breeding request please fill out the form provided.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Hey there, what are you looking for for the shiny Roselia? I only have a shiny Virizion for legendaries... but I have other shinies I can trade.

Years
  • Hello not really sure how many Pokemon i can request to trade but i'm interested in some of you Non Shiny Competitive pokemon.

-KB Blastoise- 5IV
    -KB Dragonite- 5IV
    -KB timid pressure Mewtwo 6 iv BR
    -KB Alakazam- 5IV
    -KB Lapras- 5IV

Here are some pokemon i can offer..

-Shiny BR 6IV Goodra
    -Shiny BR 6IV Greninja
    -Shiny BR 5IV Lucario
    -Shiny BR 5IV Hyderigon
    -Shiny BR 6IV Flygon
    Now these are just random shinys i got
    -Shiny Breloom
    -Shiny oddish
    -Shiny sewaddle
    -Shiny roggenrola
    -Shiny Azurill

Also got a extra Mew 2010 event

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2016
    I'm interested in your competitive shiny Togepi and shiny Mudkip. Are any of them (or their evolved forms) perhaps female? I can offer these to trade for them

-KB shiny 6IV female Mudkip with Damp
    -KB 4IV female Pansear with Blaze
    -KB 4IV female Pansage with Overgrow
    -KB 6IV Larvesta

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back