• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hiya I'd be happy to trade thoes 5 for these shiny Competative Pokemon

-Shiny BR 6IV Goodra
    -Shiny BR 6IV Greninja
    -Shiny BR 5IV Lucario
    -Shiny BR 5IV Hyderigon
    -Shiny BR 6IV Flygon

Would you like them cloned?

Ok that's fine and do you mean the Pokemon i trade you cloned or the ones you are trading me because its fine for ether one. Also im able to trade all day today and i live in Eastern Time Zone

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2016
    Which shiny Roselia are you referring too? And do you have any shiny Pokemon with Competative IV's?

The one nicknamed Rosy was the only one I noticed, but I like that one.
    The only competitive shinies I have are
    6IV lv 1 Adamant Shiny Mawile
    6IV lv 50 Modest Shiny Heliolisk
    6IV lv 42 Adamant Shiny Virizion

Years
  • Hello there. Okay, so I have been looking for a shiny Yveltal and Xerneas [I don't care if they are cloned or not and about their IVs]. However, I am not entirely sure what to offer for them.
    Here are my shinies and breedables:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m63bvNwYa8k2otrP-LVOTgxqp7EGdt4UU4aYHwqazvk/edit#gid=0

As for any Legendaries and other things:
    Celebi from 10 ANIV ID 00010
    Deoxys from Gamestp ID 06218
    Jirachi from GAMESTP ID 02270
    Shiny Suicune from GAMESTP ID 01311
    Shiny Giratina from SUM2013 ID 09303
    Keldeo from SMR2012 ID 08272
    Victini from Movie 14 ID 12031
    Mew from GF ID number 02016
    Shiny Entei from GAMESTP ID number 01171

If you like anything, can you please let me know? I am willing to do 2:1 as well.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
  • Hello,

I am curious to know what you would like in return for your Victini. All I have to offer right now is Yvelta and Giratina. Let me know which one would take.

Years
  • That's sounds great with me. I'll wait for that message then good luck finding your Pokemon. :)
    Hey. I am so sorry I havent gotten back to you sooner, but i havent forgotten about you. I took a quick look on my competitive game and havent found a shiny jolly one. I do have a non-shiny 6iv jolly absol if that interests you at all just in case I cant find a shiny one. I will get my other games tonight just to make sure i didnt transfer it over to a different game.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2021
    Hello. Interested in
    JPN Jungle Tours Celebi- Modest
    Ability- Natural Cure
    -GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

-Psychic
    -Energy Ball
    -Recover
    -Leaf Storm

Im offering
    5IV Modest Shiny Togekiss
    Air Slash, Dazzling Gleam, Heat Wave, Aura Sphere

5IV Adamant Salamence
    Dragon Dance, Arial Ace, Dragon Claw, Brick Break

Female Dream World Slowpoke, HA

Feel free to PM me, I can make more offers if necessary. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Hey. I am so sorry I havent gotten back to you sooner, but i havent forgotten about you. I took a quick look on my competitive game and havent found a shiny jolly one. I do have a non-shiny 6iv jolly absol if that interests you at all just in case I cant find a shiny one. I will get my other games tonight just to make sure i didnt transfer it over to a different game.

No worries no worries I've been busy with school and work anyways. Thanks for the offer but game guy already gave me a 6iV jolly non shiny all I'm really looking for is a 6iv jolly shiny id be willing to trade that absol tho for the shiny version of your interested

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Hi guys,

I'm interested in your KB Shiny Bold Lugia and KB Modest Kyogre, could I ask what their IVs are and the ball they are captured in please? If you can't get the exact IVs the stat judge report would be more than satisfactory :)

Years
  • Hey there,
    I am interested in Victini as non shiny competetive Pokemon and have Garchomp Adamant 5 IV (all but SPA) with Roughskin to offer.

My FC: 1950-8299-8622

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2016
    Hey guys im looking for a shiny volcarona modest/timid/bold. i have a bunch of shiny comps to offer.
    including:
    beedrill
    marowak
    cloyster
    altaria
    feraligatr
    charizard
    greninja
    sylveon

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2016
    Pokemon Requesting
    1- shiny ralts preferably lvl 1
    When I'm available to trade- anytime
    or
    breed a shiny ralt
    either one is fine and can it be perfect iv? It doesn't have to be perfect but perferably. Thank you.

Years
  • Arrow_Riddari said:
    Elite Four Lucian said:
    Klay78 said:
    ThePokemans1994 said:
    LethalTexture said:
    Lexo said:
    Papa Neville said:
    Samantha200164 said:

Hello all. I apologize for not getting a response to you all sooner. We have been busy with irl stuff and can hopefully be more active now. As for your trades, if you are still interested in trading with us please PM me as itll be easier for me to work something out with each of you.

For anyone that I have not quoted but you have a request that has gone unanswered please PM me as well.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Breeder Mac

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2016
    Hey! ive recently have gotten in to pokemon again. i was interested in the shiny rayquasa with dragons ascent from the event back in september.

As i got back into it this month after a hiatus of a few years all i have is the most recent 20th anniversary mew.

Is there something else i could give you or money (idk if thats taboo on this thread if so ignore that) Again im just coming back into this scene so idk what the deal is. Anywho all i have is that mew, if you're willing to take something else as i only have 1 mew let me know. I appreciate any response.

Years
  • Hey! ive recently have gotten in to pokemon again. i was interested in the shiny rayquasa with dragons ascent from the event back in september.

As i got back into it this month after a hiatus of a few years all i have is the most recent 20th anniversary mew.

Is there something else i could give you or money (idk if thats taboo on this thread if so ignore that) Again im just coming back into this scene so idk what the deal is. Anywho all i have is that mew, if you're willing to take something else as i only have 1 mew let me know. I appreciate any response.

Welcome back! (side note-I believe offering money is against the rules for the whole site so I wont tell anyone but next time youll know). Is it possible to get the particulars for the mew? Like its nature and IVs?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2016
    I would like the XY&Z Event Xerneus for my VGC team. This one to be exact:KB 'XY&Z' Shiny Xerneas- Modest
    Ability- Fairy Aura

-Geomancy
    -Moonlast
    -Aromatherapy
    -Focus Blast

I have the event Patchirisu that was distributed at US Nationals 2015. With perfect IVs and Sejun Parks' set. Please PM me if you are interested!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2016
    Thanks for the head up i figured it would probably be against the rules thanks for the info. as far as ivs and nature.

I talked to the ev guy. attack, sp attack, sp defense are perfect, and the nature is bold

Years
  • Hi, I have a request:
    KB Modest Kyogre (with Drizzle ability, Body Slam, Aqua Ring, Ice Beam, Origin Pulse attacks)

Problem is that I don't have anything to offer back. Maybe only 20th Anniversary Quiet Nature Celebi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back