• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• So i dont have that mewtwo you are looking for, plus I have yet to get my hands on a volcanion. So I can not help you with either right now.

As for the togekiss I should be able to get that for you. You have anything to offer? Also please quote me so I know you responded to me. Thanks

No big deals to offer: a few 5iv breed pokemon (= honedge, maxile, kangaskan,...) and a 6iv jolly greninja

I also have a 20 anniversary celebi and jirachi

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, how about the shiny Latias timid nature? Can you help me with this. I offer a shiny milotic and a shiny umbreon. The umbreon is 6ivs. Hope you can help me with this

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    Hello!

I have questions regarding KB timid Diancie. Does it have any ribbons(I prefer the official attached ribbon).

I have an uncloned Meloetta to offer from an event which I got from Gamemania. It's nature is calm.

--- edit ---

Just got alpha sapphire. So could use the stone for diancie rofl.

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • Very interested in these events:

Pokemon Ranch Mew - Gentle
    Ability- Synchronize
    -Synthesis
    -Return
    -Hypnosis
    -Teleport

PKTOPIA Magmortar - Modest
    Ability- Flame Body
    -Flamethrower
    -Psychic
    -Hyper Beam
    -Solar Beam

I have shiny competitive pokemon, shiny vivillon formes and more, so just message me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    FC: 530117760181
    Omega Ruby IGN: Brianna Samp
    I was wondering if I could get some help finding:
    Shiny Eevee (Lucky Egg)
    Celebi (Miracle Seed)
    Please and thank you.

Years
  • No big deals to offer: a few 5iv breed pokemon (= honedge, maxile, kangaskan,...) and a 6iv jolly greninja

I also have a 20 anniversary celebi and jirachi

I would be interested in the jirachi. I'll let you know when I have your pokemon ready might take me a couple of days.

congminh229 said:
    Hi, how about the shiny Latias timid nature? Can you help me with this. I offer a shiny milotic and a shiny umbreon. The umbreon is 6ivs. Hope you can help me with this
    Sorry I dont have the shiny timid latias. I do have non-shiny ones if those interest you at all?

Pukeamon said:
    So some bad news. I dont feel comfortable about the arceus's that I have and i believe they are more than likely hacked. Also, are you looking for a competitive xerneas? As my shiny one is not, but I do have a non-shiny hp fire one. Can you confirm this for me. Sorry about this!

Eriri said:
    Sorry to say but I dont have the timid diancie. If you are looking for one though I do have 4 different natures, but I dont think the IVs are any good, if this helps you?

Birthday Thunder said:
    Sorry I dont have either of those events. The other owners do but they are not currently available and I am unsure of when they will return.

Syeora said:
    FC: 530117760181
    Omega Ruby IGN: Brianna Samp
    I was wondering if I could get some help finding:
    Shiny Eevee (Lucky Egg)
    Celebi (Miracle Seed)
    Please and thank you.
    Are these events or just looking for the pokemon and the item?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    I would be interested in the jirachi. I'll let you know when I have your pokemon ready might take me a couple of days.

Sorry I dont have the shiny timid latias. I do have non-shiny ones if those interest you at all?

So some bad news. I dont feel comfortable about the arceus's that I have and i believe they are more than likely hacked. Also, are you looking for a competitive xerneas? As my shiny one is not, but I do have a non-shiny hp fire one. Can you confirm this for me. Sorry about this!

Sorry to say but I dont have the timid diancie. If you are looking for one though I do have 4 different natures, but I dont think the IVs are any good, if this helps you?

Sorry I dont have either of those events. The other owners do but they are not currently available and I am unsure of when they will return.

Are these events or just looking for the pokemon and the item?

The Pokémon

Years
  • So some bad news. I dont feel comfortable about the arceus's that I have and i believe they are more than likely hacked. Also, are you looking for a competitive xerneas? As my shiny one is not, but I do have a non-shiny hp fire one. Can you confirm this for me.

I'll take the non shiny competitive xerneas then. so are we fine to trade 8 pokemon? i think i listed those 8 in a previous post? my timezone is gmt+1 what's yours?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2016
    I would be interested in the jirachi. I'll let you know when I have Sorry to say but I dont have the timid diancie. If you are looking for one though I do have 4 different natures, but I dont think the IVs are any good, if this helps you?
    From the first post I see these were the natures in the event and legendary section for diancie. Relaxed, Lax, Timid and Bold.
    Which 4 do you actually mean?

TEXg715

TEXg
    Years
  • ÒPokemon Requesting
    1- Dusknoir
    2-Ryperior
    3-Lickilicky
    4-Slowking
    5-Cofagrigus
    6-Probopass
    When I'm available to trade- Between 10AM and 10PM, any day is ok since in vacation.

Thanks in advance!

So... one got censored.... That's weird, but it's Yamask's evolution since it's obviously not completely obvious (obviously it's incredibly obvious).

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Pokémon
    Alright. Are you looking for anything specific with those pokes? Like IVs, natures, etc.?

Pukeamon said:
    I'll take the non shiny competitive xerneas then. so are we fine to trade 8 pokemon? i think i listed those 8 in a previous post? my timezone is gmt+1 what's yours?
    Okay. I think it is 8, so thatll work for me. I am gmt -4. I live just outside of toronto, this might help you gauge the difference better.

TEXg715 said:
    1- Dusknoir
    2-Ryperior
    3-Lickilicky
    4-Slowking
    5-Co***rigus
    6-Probopass
    Are you looking for just the pokemon or are these competitive?

Eriri said:
    From the first post I see these were the natures in the event and legendary section for diancie. Relaxed, Lax, Timid and Bold.
    Which 4 do you actually mean?
    The others probably have those. I have quiet, rash, naive, and lonely.

Years
  • I'm searching for A shiny Landorus Impish Nature with good IVS and Intimidate Ability
    I offer all of these PKMS for it : a 6IVS shiny Gardevoir Modest Nature, a 5IVS shiny Dragonite Jolly Nature, a 5IVS shiny Milotic Bold Natuee, a 6IVS shiny fletching Adamant nature, a 5IVS shiny Mismagius Timid Nature. All are not hacked.
    Hope you can help me

Years
  • Okay. I think it is 8, so thatll work for me. I am gmt -4. I live just outside of toronto, this might help you gauge the difference better.

I'm free to trade 8pm-11pm my time and various times throughout the day.

btw the regis are nicknamed. do u want me to unnickname them?

Last edited:

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • i was hoping to get a 5iv speed boost blaziken/torchic without the spA iv. let me know what you guys are looking for so we can come to some sort of trade.

thanks!

Years
  • I'm free to trade 8pm-11pm my time and various times throughout the day.

btw the regis are nicknamed. do u want me to unnickname them?

Sorry I have been really busy the last couple of days. I wont be able to trade with you until after midnight your time since I wouldnt be home from work until then. If it easier the weekend has worked in the past since either you can wait longer at night or I will be home during the day. Let me know what works better for you.

If you wouldnt mind, that would be great!

HyunJae914 said:
    U guys can clone right??? I have a cloning request if possible
    The other owners can clone I can not. Might I suggest posting in the official cloning thread and someone should get in touch with you and you can figure it out from there.

TEXg715 said:
    Just the pokemon
    Let me see what I got and Ill let you know.

Ewer70 said:
    i was hoping to get a 5iv speed boost blaziken/torchic without the spA iv. let me know what you guys are looking for so we can come to some sort of trade.

thanks!
    I can certainly help you with that. As to what we are looking for would depend on what you really want from us. Just the torchic 5IV with its HA does not require anything (but a 5IV poke you bred or a female johto female would be nice) and a blaziken would be a battle ready pokemon what I would be trading you would be battle ready.

Years
  • I'm searching for A shiny Landorus Impish Nature with good IVS and Intimidate Ability
    I offer all of these PKMS for it : a 6IVS shiny Gardevoir Modest Nature, a 5IVS shiny Dragonite Jolly Nature, a 5IVS shiny Milotic Bold Natuee, a 6IVS shiny fletching Adamant nature, a 5IVS shiny Mismagius Timid Nature. All are not hacked.
    Hope you can help me

I have a 5IV non shiny one. It is already battle ready. Let me know if thatll work for you.

Years
  • Sorry I have been really busy the last couple of days. I wont be able to trade with you until after midnight your time since I wouldnt be home from work until then. If it easier the weekend has worked in the past since either you can wait longer at night or I will be home during the day. Let me know what works better for you.

If you wouldnt mind, that would be great!

what time on the weekend is best for u? I'm basically free all the time. I've added ur fc. I'm guessing 3pn gmt+1 onwards is best for u?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back