• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Great :) I'll send the proof picture anyway lol if you're trading it for 3 shinies. It's up to you if you want to keep it for other trades or discard it.

I'll be using my UM game for this, same IGN though. I can trade anytime, so I'll get the shinies ready now and wait for your reply.

No problem haha, I'll keep it!
    Gotcha, I just finished up cloning for our trade so I'll be waiting in the festival plaza :)
    By the way, on my spreadsheet do the tabs appear at the bottom to cycle through each generation? And do you have a trade review thread?

Haileo

Fluttershy is mai waifu
    Years
  • No problem haha, I'll keep it!
    Gotcha, I just finished up cloning for our trade so I'll be waiting in the festival plaza :)
    By the way, on my spreadsheet do the tabs appear at the bottom to cycle through each generation? And do you have a trade review thread?

Yep, the generation tabs appeared. I haven't bothered making a trade review thread XD. I should probably do that lol.

Years
  • Yep, the generation tabs appeared. I haven't bothered making a trade review thread XD. I should probably do that lol.

Thanks I just wanted to make sure I didn't have to link each individually lol
    Gotcha, PM me if you do, I owe you a good review :) and thanks a lot for the trade - I hope you enjoy everything you got!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I thought to make the trade more official and bring it over to the Trade Shop. I'm looking for the following Pokemon:
    • Bashful Arceus in Sinnoh, line 94.
    • 2IV Hasty Genesect in Unova, line 104.
    • Calm Xerneas in Kalos, line 60.
    • Quiet Diancie in Kalos, line 69.

I won't be starting Ultra Sun until later this month so I can't soft-reset for the Legendaries/UBs yet, but in the meantime, I've been breeding (through RNG) some shinies for my Trade Shop that I want to open, and I can currently offer:
    • Timid, 5IV, Flash Fire Cyndaquil in a Level Ball.
    • Jolly, 4IV, Natural Cure Swablu in a Dream Ball.
    • Impish, 5IV, Oblivious Bounsweet in a Love Ball.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I didn't notice any bugs, but I'm sure you'll be able to work them out! And sounds good, thanks a lot for the review and I'll talk to you then :)
    I fix a bug, and 2 other bugs appear lol
    I'm available to trade now, if you have a moment :)

Years
  • I fix a bug, and 2 other bugs appear lol
    I'm available to trade now, if you have a moment :)

That's always the way haha, sorry I must of missed your post earlier, if you happen to be around in the next little bit let me know! If not I'll have Gengar ready for our trade tomorrow morning :)

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    That's always the way haha, sorry I must of missed your post earlier, if you happen to be around in the next little bit let me know! If not I'll have Gengar ready for our trade tomorrow morning :)
    I'll be around in 20 minutes if you'll still be there :P
    Yeah I saw you were online so I left you a message hoping you were still there haha :)

Years
  • Let me request you, see if it works

I found the problem, I bought a WiFi range extender and set it up today so my 3DS didn't know which to connect to
    Anyways, thanks a lot for the trade :) and sorry for the delay there! I'd always be happy to trade again!

Spyro

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I found the problem, I bought a WiFi range extender and set it up today so my 3DS didn't know which to connect to
    Anyways, thanks a lot for the trade :) and sorry for the delay there! I'd always be happy to trade again!
    It's all good! When I have more time I'll take another look at your Spreadsheet :) feel free to post again in my shop! Have a great night ^-^;

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Heyo! Took a look at your spreadsheet and I would be interested in the following!
    702 Dedenne Sassy Pickup None UT 30 US 7 I'm OT
    744 Rockruff Jolly Own Tempo 31/x/31/31/31/31 UT 1 US 7 I'm OT NN: Filianore Thrash - Fire Fang

Since Dedenne has no IVs, I'd only value it at two, but I'd be happy to offer four credits for Filianore if you're alright trading him! (These will be non-redis as I only want them for my collection.)

Adding those onto the 13 credits you already have will total 19, though if stuff you want goes up to 20 I'm happy to throw in the extra credit. (For reference, you mentioned wanting Buzzwole which I will value at 1 credit as it is not mine.) Let me know! c:

Years
  • Heyo! Took a look at your spreadsheet and I would be interested in the following!
    702 Dedenne Sassy Pickup None UT 30 US 7 I'm OT
    744 Rockruff Jolly Own Tempo 31/x/31/31/31/31 UT 1 US 7 I'm OT NN: Filianore Thrash - Fire Fang

Since Dedenne has no IVs, I'd only value it at two, but I'd be happy to offer four credits for Filianore if you're alright trading him! (These will be non-redis as I only want them for my collection.)

Adding those onto the 13 credits you already have will total 19, though if stuff you want goes up to 20 I'm happy to throw in the extra credit. (For reference, you mentioned wanting Buzzwole which I will value at 1 credit as it is not mine.) Let me know! c:
    I'd be perfectly fine trading those :) Do you want a nickname change on either?
    I was interested in these:

- Hasty Buzzwole mentioned in your previous post

From your normal shinies:
    - Magnemite
    - Deerling Autumn
    - Deerling Summer
    - Vivillon Modern
    - Vivillon Marine
    - Vivillon Continental
    - Vivillon Savanna
    - Vivillon Garden
    - Vivillon Archipelago

From EV Trained Competitive Shinies:
    - Vivillon Sandstorm

Let me know if I went over in credits ahah and the Darmanitan listed in you normal shinies, does it happen to be zen mode or is it sheer force?

Years
  • *Bump*
    Adjusted looking for list
    Added over 50 new shinies since original reboot!
    Continuing to work to improve the shop quality, and ease of spreadsheet use
    Beginning to SR for shiny legends in US

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hi again do you still want my shiny blaziken and shiny polar vivilon because i really want your shiny tapu koko and poipole

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back