• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
  • they said i could haunt the thread with a death post so here you go.
    oooo~oooh~oooh

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I'm going to stick with my theory and vote...

[Lynch] Sparkin

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • As for voting... I'm not sure Sparkin is really worth a vote at this point, but I don't really like Pecilia's being dead set on keeping a vote on Abby just for that font and casting suspicion on the people who switched votes (purple's more or less confirmed, the others switched their votes after Abby abandoned font) or Alex kind of acting... defeated? If I had to pick between the two I kinda feel Pecilia's more scummy, and that's who I'm gonna go with.

[Vote] Pecilia

I don't see how keeping a vote on Abby for not going for 20 edits is suspicious, it's more chaotic. I kept my vote on Abby for that reason and, like SJ had counted, there was a 4 way tie for votes so it just kinda played out how I'd want it, rando kill and it just happened to be Abby. There was no reason for me to change my vote to maintain a balance. I said to look at the people who switched votes multiple times because I thought it was more than just purp, but I guess it really wasn't.

I'm going to go ahead and vote [Vote]Sparkin, for voting Bac and them dying. A move like that sounds obviously but no one would ever expect something like that unless it was a PR the scum know about. Little sus of jd for jumping on a bandwagon with the reasoning of points being made that are actually just blown smoke.

Also, I really don't care too much about dying (mainly because my night action involves sleeping and literally accomplishing nothing), but I'd rather be shot by Bard than lynched. So judge me Bard, if you deem me suspect. I dare you.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I don't see how keeping a vote on Abby for not going for 20 edits is suspicious, it's more chaotic. I kept my vote on Abby for that reason and, like SJ had counted, there was a 4 way tie for votes so it just kinda played out how I'd want it, rando kill and it just happened to be Abby. There was no reason for me to change my vote to maintain a balance. I said to look at the people who switched votes multiple times because I thought it was more than just purp, but I guess it really wasn't.

I'm going to go ahead and vote [Vote]Sparkin, for voting Bac and them dying. A move like that sounds obviously but no one would ever expect something like that unless it was a PR the scum know about. Little sus of jd for jumping on a bandwagon with the reasoning of points being made that are actually just blown smoke.

Also, I really don't care too much about dying (mainly because my night action involves sleeping and literally accomplishing nothing), but I'd rather be shot by Bard than lynched. So judge me Bard, if you deem me suspect. I dare you.
    You may think it's "blown smoke", but I don't. Also, Bard's kill is at night.

Sparkin

Dunno why you're all taking that so seriously. My post and vote were the first ones, so how'd you think it wasn't a random vote?

Also, I'd rather lynch you than shoot you. Bard'll have more info for the shot with that. Not that I'm doing that or anything.

Sword Master

You underestimate my power!
    Years
  • Catched up on Pecila, and honestly the reasoning for voting him is good and can see him as the worst out of all the likely lynch targets. With little time left I will
    Vote: Pecila

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    [vote] pecilia i need to get a vote in especially because i didn't get a vote in last day phase rip.

though honestly keep in mind that bard is not the only malevolent spirit. the number of spirits does not increase or decrease throughout the same. bard is the only one that had outed saying that he has a malevolent spirit. which honestly i don't believe was the brightest idea because now the mafia know who not to target bc either they kill themselves not shooting someone or potentially shoot someone innocent and lead the mafia further into victory.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • ehhh... I have Pecelia leaning scum but I kinda wanted to see more out of them before going with a lynch, but that wagon looks like it won't be stopping any time soon. Oh well, one less scum read I guess, let's hope he's maf.

[Vote] Pecelia

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I have a slight scum read on Pecilia, but it doesn't look like this bandwagon will stop before the end of the day, so I might as well:
    [Vote] Pecilia

EDIT: wow, this is basically what Doof said.

Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Night Two

It seemed like an unusually long day for the UGers, because it was, they were tired and irritable (and a bit lazy) and they were ready for it to end. So finally, they reached a shaky consensus to banish Pecilia from the Underground.

Several of them grabbed him as another opened the door, then with a mighty heave they threw Pecilia through. Why does that door open directly off of a cliff?

Pecilia is dead. He was innocent..

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home as a Villager
    Nuclear Chicken a Villager
    Desinishon a Villager
    purplecicada
    Sword Master
    Nakuzami
    Ash
    Bidoof FTW
    Johnny
    Sparkin
    Bardothren
    Pecilia as a Villager
    EvilChameleon
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz
    jdthebud

Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Day Three

That night seemed unusually long too... weird. Anyway, here's what happened.

Bidoof FTW got rekked. I'm not entirely sure what they did to him, but he's a puddle now. Someone clean that up.

Whilst I was being fascinated watching the Bidoof FTW murder, the mafia did their thing. Superjolt was later found in twelve different locations across the UG.

Sparkin and jdthebud were also found dead after a bar fight broke out... apparently people were shouting something about shitty GMs and it all went downhill from there. Not sure what that's all about being as brilliant as I am.

Superjolt is dead. He was innocent.

Bidoof FTW was REKKED. He was innocent.

Sparkin is dead. He was innocent.

jdthebud is dead. He was innocent.

You guys aren't doing very well.

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home as a Villager
    Nuclear Chicken a Villager
    Desinishon a Villager
    purplecicada
    Sword Master
    Nakuzami
    Ash
    Bidoof FTW as a Villager
    Johnny
    Sparkin as a Villager
    Bardothren
    Pecilia as a Villager
    EvilChameleon
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt as a Villager
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz
    jdthebud as a Villager

Last edited:
    Years
  • In the interest of fairness and balancing: Originally people with benevolent spirits were going to have to actually die before their spirits were distributed again. Starting now, they just have to be hit.

Back