• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm starting to think you guys are sadists. I bet your poor characters can't wait for bed time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    More like instant pain relievers please lmao.

Hooray! Time for Matt to finally wake up, the lazy bugger :P I did tell you guys I'd let him wake up when we got to the nurse. However, now I feel like I should have the nurse adress Selena, considering she's in so much pain, although... well, I dunno what's wrong, so that'd be kind of hard XD Should I just go 'The nurse runs over to help Selena', Mega? Or should I actually RP her, give a cause and have her help her out?

I was thinking Nathan and Liam would help her first, then the Nurse since she's still dealing with Matt. But if you guys want, I'll use her. I won't really post until the race is over soooo xD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Hi guys! I'll have my post up in the middle of the week! I haven't had much time to read through, but I am guessing Manchester is alone again now, right? I am just thinking on what to post about and I'll write it up ASAP!

Wish me luck on my remaining exam! :)

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    So... I should wait for the others to post before I post? Because in my post, I'd only be waking up and then have the nurse come help you, and if you're taking control of her, I can't do much more than just send her over there :P Oh, and... what race?

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
    Okay yall... School starts tomorrow so imma be pretty busy... wont be able to post as often

First day of HighSchool... wish me luck XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    High school starts in August now?! Good luck. I'm sure you'll be able to keep up here unless high school is a hell of a lot harder than it used to be.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    High School has started for a long time in my hometown's region in August. They only recently changed it to September to save money.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mine always started after Labor Day. Is everyone enjoying this lesson? I did! But now I'm waiting for Ginny to come out of th the closet but tbh I'm not holding my breath.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Nah, it's time for Nathan to go save his lady friend, Will's got this ;)

Ginnym it's okay, we all support you, and nobody judges you (Especially Selena) you can come out.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Nah, it's time for Nathan to go save his lady friend, Will's got this ;)

Ginnym it's okay, we all support you, and nobody judges you (Especially Selena) you can come out.

Hahaha too funny. :b I'm wondering if I'll have her rp for the rest of this lesson hmm...

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Disclaimer: I have no idea how medical... stuff, works, but I don't intend on editing my post either. So Matthias'll have to live with whatever the nurse comes up with after treating Selena and Will.

Also, go ahead Mega, nurse is all yours :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    So... I should wait for the others to post before I post? Because in my post, I'd only be waking up and then have the nurse come help you, and if you're taking control of her, I can't do much more than just send her over there :P Oh, and... what race?

NASCAR race.

Disclaimer: I have no idea how medical... stuff, works, but I don't intend on editing my post either. So Matthias'll have to live with whatever the nurse comes up with after treating Selena and Will.

Also, go ahead Mega, nurse is all yours :3

Hah, I'll be taking a terminology course this semester, so I might be of help. :3 Am writing the post now as we speak. Will have it tonight.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Ginny is finally coming out again. I'm estimating that she's been in there for roughly an hour. Woo!

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Haha, my inklings that dear William has the hots for both Selena and Ginny gave me an urge to have him get suspicious of a closer but you know...his thing is SEEING not HEARING so...=P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    When he wakes up, he meant. It was midnight when he posted that. xD

I'll also have my post up tonight too. It seems that I am much busier when I'm home alone than when I'm not. xD

Back