• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
  • Matt's in his own room, number 3. I'm gonna do a post with him soon, and I can pull him into the lounge if you want, Mega. Or whichever suits you :3

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • And Will is now free for whatever =P I still want him to do his midnight walk but you know...it's still early evening so that can wait till most students have gone to bed.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen today
    Sephy, I'm waiting to finish a joint post with Mac. You want to write one? Angel is stumbling back to her dorm. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Me & Bastian are still working on ours. xD I've been slow lately, I must admit...but I'll be picking up the pace now.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Me & Bastian are still working on ours. xD I've been slow lately, I must admit...but I'll be picking up the pace now.

I think it's time to back away from TWD and focus. xD

And @Nideous -hugs- I hope it all comes out ok :(

Sephear

Years
  • Also hugs from da Sephy for Nideous, if that's not too ick.

@Mac good, Gilded halls has had a disturbing lack of faith Ginny lately

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
  • Well, uh, sports ended, Matt more or less broke his nose and got dragged to the nurse by Selena, William and Nathan, then he went back to the lounge, met briefly with Jamie, and now I'm writing a joined post with Mega, where Matt and Selena are cooking food. Other than that, I'm not sure what else is going on :P

Years
  • Hey guys Im back for now guys ummm could someone please give me a run down on what has happened and whether or not my character still exists. :)

Sephear

Years
  • Not much, some people went to the nurse when the dodgeball machine went crazy, sexy beast had a little closet cry after phasing through the sprinting cyborg, who then passed out face flat, Alicea nearly drowned *Again* when da pool went crazy...Will and Nathan almost had an altercation but got over it pretty quickly, there was more awkward shipping all around and Will is currently making friends with a little blind girl...boy...and Now I'm thinking of Gwyndolin from Dark Souls...oh well that train of thought was el-banditoed.

And I must confess I lost track of Kyle, but his dear little roommate had some "being treated like a kid" troubles and I believe had herself a little nap.

Back