• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    Actually Nathan acknowledged him, his obsession *ahem* love for Alicea means he's talking to her first but i believe he referenced your being there.

Don't worry Mac it's Will that Ginny ignored, when he walked up to the tree while she was alone and teased her about getting hurt haha. Silly girl why would people think you're easy, it was YOU that were inside HIM it was all innocent

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    Hey, Adrian has always loved his confrontations. But, he's out looking for allies in that school, so that when he finally makes enemies, he isn't alone.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    And thus, Matthias left Selena and William to make out in the nurse's office, which ends the infamous Dodgeball Arc.

And right now, Matthias is just kind of... wandering around. I think I'll have him head out and sit down by a tree somewhere and just kinda relax with his poor, near-broken nose. You know, in case someone wanted to RP :3 Hint hint wink @ Cosmic or anyone else who might be interested.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    There we have it, the sports lesson is over - please remember to reference my post when describing any changes your character noticed. I think I covered all bases.

You're free to enjoy yourself, I recommend you avoid putting your characters to bed too early - I'll keep you updated with when the next update will be. Should be Tuesday next week.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Selena might be just resting in her room for most of the evening, but not going to sleep. I'll decide if I want her to be interacted or not, I think she's had a hard first day today lmao.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Angel is heading back to her dorm so if anybody wants to try to interact with the girl walking with her eyes shut, let me know! XD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
    I don't know what's gonna happen with Will, but there WILL! (Why can't I stop doing that >.<) Be some middle of the night wandering around.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I'm trying to think of what to do next since Selena is already in her room and in her tank top/short PJ's. She's not going to bed yet. xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Well Mega, you can't go to bed without food! You might be able to get Matthias to cook Selena some too, since he's planning on doing that in either case, soonish :P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I shall be watching you from the shadows! :P I should be back on Tuesday for the start of day two! :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Woo! Freedom! Swifty is gone n___________________n let's wreck the place! ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

way ahead of you :D

Well Mega, you can't go to bed without food! You might be able to get Matthias to cook Selena some too, since he's planning on doing that in either case, soonish :P

But Selena is already wiped out from carrying your semi-heavy character!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Well yeah, but that just gives her an excuse to get someone else to cook for her! And imagine waking up in the morning after being completely knackered -and- not having eaten dinner.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Alright then. Where is Matt right now? Maybe I'll have Selena be bored and have her come out of the room. xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm starting to imagine intimate roommate moments :P
    Seriously, idk what Nathan will be doing next. Depends on Alicea.

Back