• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Girl bullied on XBL, M$ ban victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's a real shame that Microsoft allowed this to happen. I mean, they handled this all wrong. Thank goodness they've agreed to update their ToS to avoid this happening again.

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    It's a real shame that Microsoft allowed this to happen. I mean, they handled this all wrong. Thank goodness they've agreed to update their ToS to avoid this happening again.

Is it unfortuante? It should give everyone a hint to never put their sex intrest up ever again!
    The onlyt place you should is a dating website but that is just sad

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Is it unfortuante? It should give everyone a hint to never put their sex intrest up ever again!

Thrilling. I love the way you think bullying is ok.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Is it unfortuante? It should give everyone a hint to never put their sex intrest up ever again!
    Its unfortunate because nowhere in Xbox Live's rules did it say "Don't put down your sexual orientation". Websites like MySpace have a space to put it, as do many. It is a generally accepted thing to list about oneself as it is a minority fact, unlike Heterosexuality, which is the norm. If Homosexuality was the norm, than I'm sure many Heterosexuals would list their orientation.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Yet you're still saying that she had it coming by stating that she shouldn't have listed something about herself that is perfectly alright. Its like saying I'm Asian.

SORRY BANNED FROM XBL.

srsly though, you're right, it's exactly the same.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    SORRY BANNED FROM XBL.

srsly though, you're right, it's exactly the same.

Now you are just showing how childish you are, I am dissapionted. I was expecting a serious argument. Skin colour has nothing to do with this so dont even think of going tinto the racism stuff because it is so very wrong to critisize someone by race! You should only judge someone by the norm and their personality. Gay is not the norm.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Now you are just showing how childish you are, I am dissapionted. I was expecting a serious argument. Skin colour has nothing to do with this so dont even think of going tinto the racism stuff because it is so very wrong to critisize someone by race! You should only judge someone by the norm and their personality. Gay is not the norm.
    Now wait a second, like race, sexual orientation is not something someone can choose. Do you think that people want to be ridiculed, which is something that would certainly happen.

Currently, being Asian, African-America, Latina/Latino, Native American, etc. isn't the norm, White is, which is why they are called Minorities. As such, like being Gay, they are not the norm. People should be judged ONLY for their personality, not some NORM, that may not even matter to them.

I just realized that I'm arguing with someone who calls himself "Sexycheese". How ironic.
    Note: I didn't say this for any reason other than the sheer irony.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Now wait a second, like race, sexual orientation is not something someone can choose. Do you think that people want to be ridiculed, which is something that would certainly happen.

Currently, being Asian, African-America, Latina/Latino, Native American, etc. isn't the norm, White is, which is why they are called Minorities. As such, like being Gay, they are not the norm. People should be judged ONLY for their personality, not some NORM, that may not even matter to them.

That sounds like a nice world but lets face it, lifes a *****

I oppose gay rights on a religious and a scientifc basis. It is sad if someone is the object of bullying due to their skintone and I do feel for them.
    Actually asian is the norm as their is more people of asian origin now.
    We do not live in an ideal utopia so there will always be unfair jugements cast upon people, its the way things are and we can only try to improve things. However an improvement that is nessacery is the abolition of gay rights. Alas that is just my own opinion and I see you all dissagree with it.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • That sounds like a nice world but lets face it, lifes a *****

I oppose gay rights on a religious and a scientifc basis. It is sad if someone is the object of bullying due to their skintone and I do feel for them.
    Actually asian is the norm as their is more people of asian origin now.
    We do not live in an ideal utopia so there will always be unfair jugements cast upon people, its the way things are and we can only try to improve things. However an improvement that is nessacery is the abolition of gay rights. Alas that is just my own opinion and I see you all dissagree with it.
    Ay, that I do. I respectfully allow you your opinion, they only time I will ever call ones opinion wrong is when it goes against my Moral Code.
    I support Gay Rights because certain Gay/Lesbian people are Atheist, and as such shouldn't be held to Religious Standard that they do not even believe in. I oppose the Scientific Reason because I do not see, nor do I want to see, anyone with a Mental Disease, which you stated you believe Homosexuality to be, although I do not, to be barred from doing certain things such as go to school, get married, or other basic rights which every human should be allowed to have regardless of beliefs.

I'd also like to point out that Asian is not the norm in the country in which I live, the United States.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    They are entitled to an education, I never raised that issue.
    The human anatomy is not designed for homosexual "positions"

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • They are entitled to an education, I never raised that issue.
    The human anatomy is not designed for homosexual "positions"
    I know you didn't, I was using that as an example.
    The human body isn't designed for many things that humans do, when that issue arises, we tend to find ways around it, such as helmets for high speed, clothing for warmth, etc, etc.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I know you didn't, I was using that as an example.
    The human body isn't designed for many things that humans do, when that issue arises, we tend to find ways around it, such as helmets for high speed, clothing for warmth, etc, etc.

That is not the same thing, in most cases clothing does not harm you. Partaking in a spot of "Uphill gardening" can lead to damaged internal organs. Its simply a fact.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • As I do not have any Medical Background, I will not debate, but I will say that I have never heard of such a thing. Besides, that's purely the sexual act, what of the emotional love?
    What about for lesbians, or bisexuals like myself? I can't think of any anatomical problems for that.

Sexycheese

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    As I do not have any Medical Background, I will not debate, but I will say that I have never heard of such a thing. Besides, that's purely the sexual act, what of the emotional love?
    What about for lesbians, or bisexuals like myself? I can't think of any anatomical problems for that.

Fortuatly i am studying biology and have seen this issue in class. Plastic is not a natural thing to run up the vagina or anywhere else for that manner.

Emotion is the downfall of us humans, I try not to concern myself with such a pointless frivolity.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Fortuatly i am studying biology and have seen this issue in class. Plastic is not a natural think to run up the vagina or anywhere else for that manner.

Emotion is the downfall of us humans, I try not to concern myself with such a pointless frivolity.
    hmm..I am the opposite of you it appears. I thrive on emotion and without it, I would rather be dead. Without emotion, every woman would act the same and every man would act the same. We would never try to create anything for the reason of pure creativity or fun, we would only create what is needed to survive, and it would probably be crude. We would run on pure instinct. For without emotion, our intelligence is meaningless.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

......I could quite possibly write an entire paper on the sheer irony of this statement, however I have neither the time nor motivation to do so.

As for the actual topic at hand, I agree that Microsoft could have found a better way to handle this problem. While I admit that I can see an argument for this user having baited such problems, that still does not excuse her being singled out for punishment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    We've had the 'religion fails' argument before, the preachers always seem to bring it back up again.
    As Foxhound said, MS might aswell ban people for their ethnicity aswell. If someone was being racist to a black guy, would they ban the black guy? Somehow I don't think so.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    We've had the 'religion fails' argument before, the preachers always seem to bring it back up again.
    As Foxhound said, MS might aswell ban people for their ethnicity aswell. If someone was being racist to a black guy, would they ban the black guy? Somehow I don't think so.

Well it is XBL so I wouldn't rule it out ;]

Seriously though, it's the same thing. Prejudice and discrimination. She was a victim of it, then she was punished for wanting justice. Microsoft are in the wrong. End of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back