• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Me joining, I'm not quite sure how everything works, but I', liking the site so far.

• What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!): My username is Impojr
    • When did you join GPX+?: I joined yesterday x)
    • What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?: Currently my Teddiursa and Yanma eggs ^^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Congratulations on all those shinies, Virtual! (I will always know you by that name.) I know what you mean by the leveling tasks for that Mewtwo exploration. I'm on the last task for that exploration and...I just kind of gave up for the night. I'm never doing that exploration again, which is good because Mewtwo is my least favorite legendary.

Welcome, Impo! Feel free to ask any questions (aside from the "Which egg is which Pokemon") and we'll be happy to help. Especially with giving clicks!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Welcome, Impo! Feel free to ask any questions (aside from the "Which egg is which Pokemon") and we'll be happy to help. Especially with giving clicks!

Thank you ^^
    I'm trying out that first exploration at the beach, now I have to wait for Manaphy to get to level 10 :s

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Congratulations on all those shinies, Virtual! (I will always know you by that name.) I know what you mean by the leveling tasks for that Mewtwo exploration. I'm on the last task for that exploration and...I just kind of gave up for the night. I'm never doing that exploration again, which is good because Mewtwo is my least favorite legendary.

OH I KNOW D:< I regret changing my username lol. I want to change it back as soon as the 72 day limit runs out.

Me joining, I'm not quite sure how everything works, but I', liking the site so far.

• What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!): My username is Impojr
    • When did you join GPX+?: I joined yesterday x)
    • What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?: Currently my Teddiursa and Yanma eggs ^^

Yay a new member! Welcome to GPX+ if you want any questions on how to 'mass click' or other syuff, like what views are, just ask!

I'm user Hikari10Girl.

I haven't got any Pokemon currently in my party as I am raising eggs.

Go to my GPX+ page and click on my eggs and Pokemon!

Umm Hikari it is against GPX+ rules to ask for clicks, and rule two of this club states you can't ask for clicks. Like Lightning said, it could get PC blacklisted, as the Serebii gpx+ club once was.

I am currently doing the Victini task, which thank goodness isn't a bad exploration. Only one quick leveling task so far. I take this back :(

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Does anyone know what Mass clicking is?

Is it legal? And how do you do it xD ?

I heard it on the first exploration x)

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Does anyone know what Mass clicking is?

Is it legal? And how do you do it xD ?

I heard it on the first exploration x)

Well massclicking was a concept to click lots fast, that has been developed over a few years on PC.

https://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=29238&hl=Mass+Clicking

I would use that website for info if you are interested. It is a little confusing and hard to understand, but I use a Mac and I use the Opera browser. Just change a few tab settings to match Matt Cat's in your desired browser and open any number of tabs up on the GPX+ page "Users Online" to warm eggs. (by clicking the button "Go" after inserting a number next to open)

Just try it and fiddle around. Basically it is just opening lots of tabs up to warm eggs quickly.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    Damn, I need 20 achievements, 1500 interactions and 50 dex entries for the next exploration D:
    damn, better get clicking

does anyone know how to breed Pokemon :s ?
    I want to breed two Psyducks but I'm having trouble.

And how do you get shinies :o ?

sorry for all the questions :s

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I see you got your Psyduck breeding.

As for how to get shinies, you just hatch a lot of eggs. You can buy an item in the shop known as the Shiny Recorder for 6000 points. After you buy it, you get a new tab on your Poketech with the Shiny Recorder as the image. Go to it, and you can start shiny hunts, where you can hunt for specific shiny Pokemon and it'll keep count of how many eggs you hatch of that Pokemon's species before you get your shiny.

Sometimes, you'll get lucky and find a random shiny just by hatching eggs.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I've been breeding Buizels for nearly a month now, it's primarily for shiny hunting, and I have no idea if I am close or not to getting a shiny.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!) Tropical Bulbasaur
    When did you join GPX+? about a year ago?
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Dunno, mixed.

Btw, I got this baby a few days ago!

SniDERPvy

My Snivy got Derped......
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    What's your GPX+ username? Corinthu (In greek class, my city-state was Corinthia. Kinda girly, so i changed it to Corinthu)

When did you join GPX+? Yesterday. Me and my bro shared an account, but I wanted to try by myself.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? The rayquaza that showed up the first time i clicked shelter!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'll join this ^^

What's your GPX+ username? AlexOzzyCake
    When did you join GPX+? Today about 10 minutes ago... xD
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? I have an egg which looks a lot like a Drifloon and that's one of my favourite Pokemon, so I'll go with Drifloon! ^^ <3

So umm, what exactly happens on this site? o.o It looks cool but... Confusing.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub My Corsola needs Rawst berries... :3

Last edited:
    Years
    I've just hatched my first ever Shiny...

It's a Ducklett!

He is male, and his hatching was unexpected. I collected his egg to fill my Dex and suddenly he hatched and he is Shiny!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!

I've been having the worst possible week, and clicking on GPX is one of the few things I can concentrate on. So I've taken full advantage of the site-wide shiny hunt multipliers.

I got the shiny Totodile for the hunt yesterday. I had the day off from work, so I spent all day clicking. Took me 140 eggs. Lucked out even more with the Pokemon being female.

With that hunt out of the way, I decided to get through other hunts. My main focus was Zangoose, since with the multiplier I could get more eggs hatched.

And...

783 eggs.

Between getting that little guy (I still don't know what I want to name him) and getting past a part I was stuck on in a video game, things are pretty good.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    What's your GPX+ username? Keruso, of course https://my.gpxpl.us/Keruso
    When did you join GPX+? almost a year ago February
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? uh............i guess the random shiny Panpour i got from the lab

Yeah, ive been here for a while, got almost all the eggs, now im just working on achievements and the SWSH for Totodile, for which ive hatched 126 of already.......this site hates me with shinies.....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    omigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh!

I've been having the worst possible week, and clicking on GPX is one of the few things I can concentrate on. So I've taken full advantage of the site-wide shiny hunt multipliers.

I got the shiny Totodile for the hunt yesterday. I had the day off from work, so I spent all day clicking. Took me 140 eggs. Lucked out even more with the Pokemon being female.

With that hunt out of the way, I decided to get through other hunts. My main focus was Zangoose, since with the multiplier I could get more eggs hatched.

And...

783 eggs.

Between getting that little guy (I still don't know what I want to name him) and getting past a part I was stuck on in a video game, things are pretty good.

Oo, congrats! Nicely done, well done on passing your goals! ^^

I completed my shiny Pachirisu hunt and the little thing's adorable! <3 Wrong gender though... :/ Currently in a shiny Sandshrew hunt, which is NOT going well, been going for weeks!

Anyone have any interesting Pokemon hatch recently? ^^

Palcks

some nights.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 30, 2012
    What's your GPX+ username? Palcks.

When did you join GPX+? Uhh, April 2009, iirc.

What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? I have a bunch, haha. Either my Muk (my first Pokémon on there), my shiny Bulbasaur (first shiny on the site), or my first Missingno. :P

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    I'm helplessly addicted to it as well!!! :PP

What's your GPX+ username? AwesomeRandomGuy
    When did you join GPX+? I dunno exactly when, but I felt like joining something like GPX+. So I used Google and saw that amazing website.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Hmmm, probably this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back