• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Anyone have any interesting Pokemon hatch recently? ^^

I remember having hatched a Shiny male Ducklett. I might have to show him to you sometime.

I got him as an egg to try and fill my EggDex, it hatched into Ducklett and I was shocked that he turned out to be Shiny.

Here is that Shiny Ducklett I want you all to see:

He is my first ever Shiny!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Congrats Hikari! I'm sure it'll be the first of many! ^^ I recently hatched another shiny to add to my collection, it took 50 eggs but finally got it!

I think that makes 3... ^^

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Congrats Hikari! I'm sure it'll be the first of many! ^^ I recently hatched another shiny to add to my collection, it took 50 eggs but finally got it!

Awesome job! You have three now? I only have two lol Dx

Welcome dragon456!

As for me, I lost the Horsea hunt but it continues onwards.
    *sigh* lol

Years

Ever since getting that Ducklett, I might have to try Shiny hunting sometime.

Thanks for your comment Alex, I think it was good getting a Ducklett as my first shiny.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Awhh, better luck next time on the hunt Tails! ^^ So what were people's first shinies? Mine was a Stunky which I got by complete accident x.x

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Awhh, better luck next time on the hunt Tails! ^^ So what were people's first shinies? Mine was a Stunky which I got by complete accident x.x

my first shiny was a Random Panpour from the lab. caught me completely by surprise

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

Ahh, I bet that made you happy! How long had you been using the site before that happened? ^^

let me have a looksee here........... i started sometime in February....

i obtained the egg on the 12th of April but didnt hatch it till the 21st (yeah, i was mainly mobile clicking back then).

after that, i didnt get another shiny til october. Self-Bred Mudkip, 259 eggs.

and then i got another Random Lab Shiny, just a few days ago. a Natu, by accident. i took it only because it had "Mysterious Power" in the description.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've never had a random shiny xD

My first was this guy right here ^_^

Ohhh nice one! Was that your first shiny hunt? I'm impressed, Zorua is adorable! <3 And looks so cool shiny. xD

let me have a looksee here........... i started sometime in February....

i obtained the egg on the 12th of April but didnt hatch it till the 21st (yeah, i was mainly mobile clicking back then).

after that, i didnt get another shiny til october. Self-Bred Mudkip, 259 eggs.

and then i got another Random Lab Shiny, just a few days ago. a Natu, by accident. i took it only because it had "Mysterious Power" in the description.

Ahah, I do the same with mobile clicking atm. xD Wowww, 259 is a huge shiny hunt! My longest is 50 eggs x.x Nice job on the Natu! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013

Ohhh nice one! Was that your first shiny hunt? I'm impressed, Zorua is adorable! <3 And looks so cool shiny. xD

Ahah, I do the same with mobile clicking atm. xD Wowww, 259 is a huge shiny hunt! My longest is 50 eggs x.x Nice job on the Natu! :D

o_O....... i'm going to assume that you just started on GPX, and i saw your Sandshrew post from above. ive seen people's shinies sometimes go past 1000 eggs. my Totodile, from the SWSH, is about to hit 300 eggs...

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!) Taposa
    When did you join GPX+? I forgot...Last Month?
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Dracowymsy -> Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My first was a random shiny anorith from the lab :)

Haven't been on GPX in ages. been way to busy with real life and work and stuff.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Wowww, 259 is a huge shiny hunt! My longest is 50 eggs x.x Nice job on the Natu! :D
    My Zangoose hunt went to 783 eggs. Most of my other hunts ended anywhere between 200 - 100 eggs. Except for
    who was 40 eggs and
    who was 60.

Nimh's also my first shiny and first completed shiny hunt.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    How do you get the card? I always see that card but I went to the codes,It is not there :(.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!) Sierra Mist
    When did you join GPX+? I'm pretty sure yesterday. I know pathetic. :(
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Most likely the first Pokemon I ever hatched. Rob the Togepi.

Popsicle

~Dancing Crazy~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2012
    Hikari thanks for adding me! :3 And King gumball I'm going to add you right now. :3 YAYZ. EDIT: I added Lightning not Gumball.:3 Sorry! EDIT: I added you for real now gumball. I also added Astinus and Binary.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hikari thanks for adding me! :3 And King gumball I'm going to add you right now. :3 YAYZ. EDIT: I added Lightning not Gumball.:3 Sorry!

That's no problem, you can click on my Pokemon and eggs too!

I've currently got Buneary, Swinub, Drilbur, Stunky, Dwebble and Cubchoo (all except Dwebble are female).

I clicked on your eggs (West Sea Shellos, Dratini and Tirtouga) and also your Natu, Cottonee and Budew. Nice Pokemon they are.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back