• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

god of love

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • 1) As a bartender, what do you think are the most important aspects of being good at the particular job?

2) Knowing that you have such an awesome job, have you ever felt that feeling where among your colleagues, you were in a way the very unique one among the team?

3) if you saw a couple of Budew's and Petitills just flocking around your garden, and are led by two really big MALE Roserades and Lilligants, what would you do?
    a) Keep the budews and petitills?
    b) Keep all of them, including the big Male Roserades?
    c) Keep only one of each species, the ones that don't stay are driven out with non-lethal plant spray

4) Male Roserades are -> Fugly or cute

5) What would be something you'd drink in order to keep up the pace within those working hours.

Years
  • So, you asked me to reveal my fave albums of 2015 over in my thread, but now I'll return the favour. What were your fave albums of the year and why?

(I wouldn't be surprised if we shared a couple of faves here)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: How old were you when you got into Pokémon?

Question 2: Do you have any memorable memories from high school?

Question 3: Is there any place in the world that you would like to visit?

Years
  • Were you ever a fan of Rihanna prior to the release of ANTI? I kinda gave up on her because of how often she was releasing new albums, making it hard for me to catch up.

Back