• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun DS: Dark Dawn

Years
    Could also be a result of Alchemy's influence on the world.

Exactly, I think everybody (All Adepts) got a bit of a power boost now that Alchemy is active again in the world. They'll probably end up stronger than Issac, Felix, etc were in their hey day.

EDIT: 100 Posts :D

Years
    And you wouldn't have done it without me! *puffs out ego*

Yeah, probably.

No no you were a big help! :D

Found some new goodies on Golden sun wiki:

Spoiler:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    It really is.

I'd recommend on checking that site out. I showed that to a friend, and he feels that track 1 is the Prologue music, 2 is World Map, and 3 is Main Theme (duh!). Listen to them!

Years
    It really is.

I'd recommend on checking that site out. I showed that to a friend, and he feels that track 1 is the Prologue music, 2 is World Map, and 3 is Main Theme (duh!). Listen to them!

There's another detail DD needs to gets right. The music on the original games was some of the best music for any GBA game, ever.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    For me, I'm most interested in the puzzles. That was probably what I enjoyed most about the first two. The music is important, too; it sets the mood. In fact, I'm listening to the Contigo theme right now.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Well judging from the trailers that have been shown, the puzzles look awesome. And in that vid I linked, the snippets of music I heard were also awesome.

Years
    Well judging from the trailers that have been shown, the puzzles look awesome. And in that vid I linked, the snippets of music I heard were also awesome.

If the puzzles are easy, then it isn't Golden Sun. xD Although I hope they arent too hard, I had some trouble with certains areas the first time around. *Mercury Lighthouse/Jupiter Lighthouse*

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    A whole bunch of new things posted at the JP site. Including previews of summons (Cybele, Judgment, Atalanta, Thor, Nereid, Neptune, Kirin, and Tiamat), some spells (including Ragnarok) and the Djinn system. Which is unchanged, basically.

Years
    A whole bunch of new things posted at the JP site. Including previews of summons (Cybele, Judgment, Atalanta, Thor, Nereid, Neptune, Kirin, and Tiamat), some spells (including Ragnarok) and the Djinn system. Which is unchanged, basically.

That's great news. The Djinn system is what made Golden Sun unique, in my eyes. Well at least we know the mono-elemental summons are the same, im curious to see whether we get new multi-elemental summons, or the old ones reappear. Catastrophe FTW.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    When does this come out, because after seeing this thread it made me remember that I pre-ordered this game ages ago.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Well the JP site gets updated every Thursday, as the game comes out on Thursday, October 28 over there. Next update will be the 21, and then the next one won't happen as the game will be out. When that happens, we'll have music and story and everything within a few days.

And yes, that's Isaac.

Back