• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Golden Sun DS: Dark Dawn

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I hope I can stay away from spoilers until I get the game XD

My god, Isaac sure looks impressive.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2011
    Did anyone notice that the Water adept at the end is different than the one in the beginning of the video?

Years
    Well the JP site gets updated every Thursday, as the game comes out on Thursday, October 28 over there. Next update will be the 21, and then the next one won't happen as the game will be out. When that happens, we'll have music and story and everything within a few days.

And yes, that's Isaac.

Oh that explains some things. I didn't know the Japanese release date was so soon. :DD

Spoiler:

Did anyone notice that the Water adept at the end is different than the one in the beginning of the video?

What video did you watch?

I hope I can stay away from spoilers until I get the game XD

My god, Isaac sure looks impressive.

I caved a long time ago. xD

Last edited:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Yes, Lets use spoilers for the time being, until the release date. Sorry Went. :/

Spoiler:

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Spoiler:

Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So I exhumed my Game boy SP, and I realized I have a save file on TLA I haven't beat yet. :DDDD

Unfortunately, I'm by the Anemos Sactum. Dullahan is almost impossible to beat at my parties' level (75-84)

Years
    Yeah.

And I wasn't even that high when I beat Dullahan. Level helps, but a strong Djinni combo is what really helps.

Actually it's a detriment. Dullahan's power is directly proportional to the levels of your party. The higher your levels, the more powerful he gets. 0___0

I usually start off with the power multi-elemental summons like Catastrophe, etc to beat him down.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years

Actually it's a detriment. Dullahan's power is directly proportional to the levels of your party. The higher your levels, the more powerful he gets. 0___0

I usually start off with the power multi-elemental summons like Catastrophe, etc to beat him down.

I don't think they had level scaling in GS:TLA, but if you really want to beat him just spam Catastrophe with your first party and let them die and have your next party spam Eclipse. This is assuming you out speed him, which you should at that level so he doesn't use his Djinni storm on you.

Edit: I think you might be referring to his Charon summoning and True Collide attack because those are based on the max hp of your party.

Years
    I don't think they had level scaling in GS:TLA, but if you really want to beat him just spam Catastrophe with your first party and let them die and have your next party spam Eclipse. This is assuming you out speed him, which you should at that level so he doesn't use his Djinni storm on you.

Edit: I think you might be referring to his Charon summoning and True Collide attack because those are based on the max hp of your party.

I think so. That would explain why I get wrecked by Charon. Either that or I was vaguely referring to the stat increases in hard mode. (which Dullahan doesn't really benefit from anyway. xD)

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    I basically has to summon spam in order to beat Dullahan, and it worked despite not having as high of a level that you have. (How much did you grind, Live_Wire, because even after beating TLA, my party isn't even close to that high) I actually might try to go through the games again before I get this one as well. But I definately can't wait until this comes out.

Anyways, that last figure on the other characters page in the Japanese site has got to be Alex for certain. The strand of hair that you see in the silhouette simply gives it away.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    Yes I did, and it's simply making the wait even harder for me. I've been keeping up to date as much as I could on the Japanese site since I've been anticipating this game since it was first revealed. Although what hurts me here is that I can't read nor understand Japanese at all. So i've mostly been in it for the vids and the images. (Especially the official art.)

The minute they reveal him, though, I'll have myself a new avatar. XD

Years
    I basically has to summon spam in order to beat Dullahan, and it worked despite not having as high of a level that you have. (How much did you grind, Live_Wire, because even after beating TLA, my party isn't even close to that high) I actually might try to go through the games again before I get this one as well. But I definately can't wait until this comes out.

Anyways, that last figure on the other characters page in the Japanese site has got to be Alex for certain. The strand of hair that you see in the silhouette simply gives it away.

I brought the same file over and over when you meet up with Isaac in Contigo. But I have had that same save file going for a few years. :DD Its from my Original GS, back when it came out in '01 I think.

Years

I brought the same file over and over when you meet up with Isaac in Contigo. But I have had that same save file going for a few years. :DD Its from my Original GS, back when it came out in '01 I think.
    Yeah, I spent a few months near Dullahan's lair fighting Wonder Birds to pump up the EXP. That reminds me, I still need to level my Lost Age party up to 99 from late 80s. The others are all 99. It's great. You can take down bosses rather easily at that stage. :D

Years
    Yeah, I spent a few months near Dullahan's lair fighting Wonder Birds to pump up the EXP. That reminds me, I still need to level my Lost Age party up to 99 from late 80s. The others are all 99. It's great. You can take down bosses rather easily at that stage. :D

Yes. :DDD Wonderbird class grinding is so much fun. xD I don't think I have the patience to level my whole party up to 99 on this file, but if I don't then I'll certainly grind on the next one.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    Due to my terrible memory, I had to read up on everything that happened in TLA, so I could understand this game.

I just found out that Matthew's parents are Jenna and Isaac.

LE GASP

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    So the game's out in Japan, music has been posted on YouTube, and the official site is updated.

Music is epic, and yep, that's Alex. But he's wearing a mask over half his face, Phantom of the Opera style... huh.

Back