• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good Bye

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Well this is me saying good bye. I know of a lest one person that will not be supries by this thread. I wanted to say it was a blast here. I had a lot of fun and make some goos banners and pics. Hope all of you guys have a tone of fun and not get hit with any thing(like board problems or spammers).
    Not leaveing beocuse of any thing worng here just things have change for me. Pokemon is still one of the coolest anime.
    Sorry i won't be able to judge the X-Mas contest. realy sorry for that.
    Well i guess that all i have to say.
    If any of my friends want to know where i will be then it is NightCrawlers as StarLightCrawler(think i could come up with better name but oh well).

Here is a pic i made to say good bye. Sorry for comeing out that dark.
    https://www.frailart.net/members/DarkTrainerSilen/My_Pics/NightCrawler Girl.jpg

Hope you all have realy good time. See you on the flip side.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Have a great life StarLightUmbreon. So long.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    If you have decided on what you are going to do already, then it's not really within our powers to stop you isn't it... Best of luck on whatever you are going to do in the future, and hope everything will work in your favor StarlightUmbreon.

We'll rejoice and welcome you if you decide to visit us once again in the future. We'll be waiting for you ^_^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    We'll always remember you StarLight...im sad to see you go :'( but have a good life! well see ya... :(

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Hey, come back soon. =P
    We will miss you, I guarantee.:)
    (very bad to see you leave, sigh. :( )

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo argghhh *has no pair* grrr *cry*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Bye. Hope circumstances allow you to visit now and then. We?ll miss you!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Oh No! Goodbye, I'll Miss you alot, we never even got to start the Newspaper, but you have to do what you have to do. Goodbye and have a great time:)

Dizzy

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    NO! It's so sad when people go! Especially when it's one of the artists that I greatly admire. I wish you all the best in whatever you do and where ever you go. Keep drawing and lovin' pok?mon!

All the best,
    Iggy

latios tamer

i hate pokemon
    Years
    • Age 32
    • N/A
    • Seen Oct 14, 2005
    bye, :'( :'( you made some realy intresting posts and you gave me some good tips

bye again :disappoin :disappoin :disappoin :'( :disappoin :disappoin

Back