• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Good morn-WAIT NO IT'S TWELVE, GOOD AFTERNOON

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Hello I am a person. I put my name as Arnge. I like Hokey Pokeymon. I used to like battling competitively, but now I just eh. I am currently playing through Fire Red. The one thing I hate about Pokermon games is the grinding, so I hacked and gave myself 100 rare candies. I am spreading them evenly between all my pokemon, though. I have 5 badges. I love Pokemon music, particularly from Black and White. White is the first video game I ever beat. I think. Uhh, and I think that's just about it.

Years
    Oh wow Black & White! Cool to hear they were your first Pokemon games to be finished, because to me the Unova games are always great, and I do agree the music in those games was really awesome. Welcome to PC on that note, Arnge!

How are you enjoying Fire Red so far? FR/LG were the only main games from 3rd Gen that I never got much of a chance to play, but I heard they were nothing but prettied-up versions of the original Kanto games, to the point it even prevented certain Kanto Dex Pokemon from evolving into their 2nd Gen-introduced evolutions and such. Wasn't quite a fan of that to be honest, but each game somehow does do something different even within the same generation.

Here, there's so much to check out whether it'd be Pokemon discussions or not so take your time, explore and make new friends when you can. I'll be looking forward to seeing you around and I'm always here if you want to chat!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    Thanks for the welcome ^_^

I play Fire Red because 1) the graphics are better than Red. I do have both, though. and 2) my bro only has gen 3 games. So yeh

Welcome to PC, Arnge! I lovelove Unova. B/W2 were a bit better than B/W for me but both were great and the music was especially awesome so I'm glad you enjoyed it. As far as hacking goes.. I love giving Pokeballs 100% catch rate when I replay through older games. Yay for no worries on getting what I want. :D;

Enjoy the forum and hope we'll be seeing you often.

Years
    Oops I'm a little late, but eh. Welcome to PC Arnge! I also used to be into competitive battling, but with all the time it takes to get like 5-6 IV Pokemon, I just couldn't keep it up.

So how are you enjoying Firered right now? Is this your first time playing it or have you played it before? Like Archer, I sometimes hack in TMs to give it a more modern feel with the whole "infinite TMs" thing. :P It sounds like your team is like OP right now lol. Which is fine! It's nice to take it easy sometimes and just enjoy the game than worry about levels.

Pokemon Black/White were awesome games and the music definitely proved it. Sadly there are people that hate on 5th gen b/c of "bad Pokemon designs" or "unmemorable characters", but I never had a problem with them. So if White was the first game you ever beat, does that mean that it was your first Pokemon game?

Anyways it's great meeting you and I hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2015
    I once beat Fire Red with Mewtwo as a starter. Then I gave him 100 rare candies. He destroyed. So, I guess you could say I've beaten it before. I still have yet to beat it legitimately. I never thought of hacking infinite TMs into my game. My bro doesn't like it when I hack, so I only gave myself rare candies to avoid grinding. >_>

As for Black and White, while it is the first video game I beat, I do think they could have at least avoided making 5th gen pokemon that practically replaced other gens, such as Audino to Chansey. It's like they boast about To be fair though, I think it was better than in 6th gen, where they had like 60 new pokemon (I think?).

Thank you for the welcome!

(Also there's this library I know of called Viridian. Strange there aren't a lot of pokemon fans there, lol.) >_>

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh yeah? That sounds cool! Personally I don't like grinding pokemon too much but eh! One time I made a challenge and start off with Eevee and went with an Eeveelution team to travel around Kanto and such, which was pretty fun! Anyways, tad late, but welcome to the forums! I hope you're having fun here so far~ <33

Feel free to ask myself for any assistance if you need it, and love to see you again. :3

Back