• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Goodbye Emboar, thanks for the Bisharp! [ #26 ]

Which new feature brought in for trading do you favor the most this generation?

• Being able to trade straight from your PC Boxes

Votes: 108 81.8%
  • Choosing 3 Pokémon at a time to start the trade

Votes: 32 24.2%
  • The newer and faster animation process

Votes: 68 51.5%
  • Other

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • None, really.

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • Without having used the trading features yet, it is a huge convenience and a great addition, especially trading from the PC box, that is just a great feature <3 Also trading 3 pokemon at a time is totally awesome too!

I HATED trading before gen 5, but now I look forward to it :D

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Everything is great!
    I love the fact you can choose Pokemon from your boxes, & the faster animation saves time.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • The PC thing is nice, but I hate the picking from three thing. It's annoying when I'm trading stuff to White and I have to go through all this extra stuff I don't need. I wish it was trading three at a time. :/

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I don't really trade that much, to be honest. So I don't pay attention to the features.

Pkmn Trainer Touko

King N's Queen
    Years
  • I'm annoyed with the new trading system because I thought we would be able to trade 3 at a time...it's really lame...

I'm glad we can trade from our PC boxes though

Citrus Knight

you've got bruises&&bitemarks
    Years
  • Wait you CAN'T trade three Pokemon at a time?
    ...and this entire time I thought you could.

Though I have to admit I do like the C-Gear local trading thing and being able to trade from your PC. But I'm so use to putting Pokemon in my party and going to the place in the Pokemon Center that that's what I still do :I

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I like all the new features introduced in Black/White versions. including of course the graphical enhancement of maps and pokemon sprites.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • First off, I didn't know that you could trade from the PC or trade 3 Pokemon at a time. But I do like the faster animation process, and how it shows the backsprites of the Pokemon.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    How convienent! Being able to trade directly from the PC Boxes, as well as generally faster animation helped to make trading not a chore. Being able to select 3 at once also makes trading easier in a way - more choices for both parties!

Years
  • I love the infrared trading. Still getting used to not putting them in my party. :/ I chose the faster animation as my favorite for the poll. It took so freaking long before to sit there and watch a pokeball bounce around.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I never noticed the new ways of trading, but I do like the idea of trading right from your PC because I am so sick and tired of putting the Pokemon I need inside of my party when I have plans for those Pokemon

:t354:TG

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Adding to the enjoyment of trading straight from the PC. I don't have to switch my party around anymore.

Also, the fact that with the C-Gear, I can trade without needing to be in a Pokemon Center. Between that and trading from the PC, trading has become so much more convenient.

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    I love the new pc feature. My friend and I were talking through our Ds Systems telling each other what we wanted and in total trade about 15 times. XD

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I just recently traded my Sawk for a Zorua :DD

I'm guessing that the player had White and was having trouble getting a Sawk. I'm guessing he was happy because he spammed Happy Face, well guess what? I was happy to!

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Everything is even better to me! I like choosing 3 pokes. Also not having to have them in your party.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I like when you can trade from your pc boxes and pokemon have animation not just stand still forever. It's actually good that when you trade pokemon they don't have to be in your party they can be in your pc boxes.

Years
  • Trading straight from your PC Boxes is convenient and I'm glad they added this feature. Trades are much smoother now, although I do wish there was a faster way to navigate from box to box instead of holding right or left. Showing 3 Pokémon at a time, at first glance, might seem quite pointless but it does have its uses so I have no problem with that. I'm also really glad that my party is hidden from view during the trade. The only downside is the amount of A button spamming I generally have to endure just for a single trade; it seems to be quite a lot.

Back