• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gotta whole LOTTA lurve~ [Happy birthday, Serene Grace!]

Years
  • Surprised no one made this yet, ahem...

Here's to a sensible moderator and a good friend. Happy birthday, Muyi! May it be prosperous. :> ♥

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I've talked to you a few times, so am I allowed to post, pl0x? XD
    Happy Birthday, Serene Grace! I hope it's a good one~ :D

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I've only seen you around, havent actually talked to you but you deserve it anyways! XD
    /Clears Throat.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE GRACE! :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Muyi! I feel like I already know you so well IRL, like you're one of my friends who I hang out with every now and then, that's how well we get along, well it might be because I've actually met Georgia a few times but ANYWAY.

You're finally a cool age, man, one and five are such bad numbers, 16 is where it's at. You can now legally go out to pubs and such in Europe, so, I'm thinking we should go party it up in the Caribbean this Summer yes?

Hope you have a good day man, let me know how it goes when we're both actually not dying from the amount of school work we're supposed to be doing.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Omg 16... l really dont have any idea why, but I'm excited for you. xD Im sure you'll have an enjoyable day since it's such a special age and after what you told me on msn. xD Ahem. You're a great friend! I remember you VMd me because you saw I liked JLS and our friendship carried on from then. I remember we were paired too.. :( Ok. Enough sad talk. Happy day of birth. ^__^

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I came here to do modwork so I though "Oh, don't be lazy" :P

Happy birthday Muyi. I'm afraid I can't buy you those shoes, though XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can't believe you're just sixteen. You come off as so much more mature than that (or at least more mature than I was a sixteen). XD

Have a great day and don't forget to eat lots of cake. :D

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Once again, Happy Bday, Mooji boy! =D wishing you a glorious day and more cakes. :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Happy Birthday, Miyu~ We haven't spoken much yet, but perhaps we will in the future, ne~?

Hope your day was a good one. <3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021

Just a little something I thought I'd do. ;D (It'll help me get used to my tablet more. ;P)
    Have an amazing birthday~ :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Woah. Wait. You're only sixteen? (I feel like this is a time to make a Family Guy reference.) You seem so much more mature than that.

Since I missed most of your day because of work and time zones, I'm going to say that I hope you had a great day. You deserve it, most definitely.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Woah. Wait. You're only sixteen? You seem so much more mature than that.

Yeahhh, I second that.. I could've sworn you at least 18 at the time that I met you, which would make you over 19 by now. wtf. XD Oh well.

Happy Birthday, Muyiii! :D

Magik?!

Georgums.
    Years
  • Fine. Seeing as you complained about me not having posted:

Happy Birthday Moonpig

Because clearly giving you a gift, texting you, calling you AND facebooking you wasn't enough. You get a belated happy birthday on PC. <3
    I hope you have a great year :)

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Surprised no one made this yet, ahem...

Here's to a sensible moderator and a good friend. Happy birthday, Muyi! May it be prosperous. :> ♥
    Thanks a lot for the birthday wish and making this thread, Christina. You're also a good friend and certainly a great person to talk to.
    I saw this on FayseBookz!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUYI! 8D
    Thank you very much, Netto.
    I've talked to you a few times, so am I allowed to post, pl0x? XD
    Happy Birthday, Serene Grace! I hope it's a good one~ :D
    Of course you are! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I had a fantastic one.
    I've only seen you around, havent actually talked to you but you deserve it anyways! XD
    /Clears Throat.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE GRACE! :D
    Thank you very much, Curious..
    Happy Birthday.
    Serene Grace. If only we talked to eachother ;;.
    Thanks a lot, Logiedan. I agree, we should talk to each other. Why don't you pop me a visitor message and we'll see where we go from there?
    Muyi! I feel like I already know you so well IRL, like you're one of my friends who I hang out with every now and then, that's how well we get along, well it might be because I've actually met Georgia a few times but ANYWAY.

You're finally a cool age, man, one and five are such bad numbers, 16 is where it's at. You can now legally go out to pubs and such in Europe, so, I'm thinking we should go party it up in the Caribbean this Summer yes?

Hope you have a good day man, let me know how it goes when we're both actually not dying from the amount of school work we're supposed to be doing.
    Gavin, I also feel the same way as you do. Throughout the years, we've gotten very close and I regard you as one of my close friends. I would love to party it out with you! I'm sure you would be the heart and soul of the party.

I hope you're right about sixteen - it's certainly had an amazing start!
    Omg 16... l really dont have any idea why, but I'm excited for you. xD Im sure you'll have an enjoyable day since it's such a special age and after what you told me on msn. xD Ahem. You're a great friend! I remember you VMd me because you saw I liked JLS and our friendship carried on from then. I remember we were paired too.. :( Ok. Enough sad talk. Happy day of birth. ^__^
    Thanks a lot for the positive wishes, Emma. I'm excited for me too! I'm glad you regard me as a great friend, I know you're a great friend to me too!
    I came here to do modwork so I though "Oh, don't be lazy" :P

Happy birthday Muyi. I'm afraid I can't buy you those shoes, though XD
    I've just bought myself a new pair with my birthday money so I'll forgive you, Wentos. Thanks a lot for the wishes!
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can't believe you're just sixteen. You come off as so much more mature than that (or at least more mature than I was a sixteen). XD

Have a great day and don't forget to eat lots of cake. :D
    Oh, I've never really noticed myself as being mature. I'm just myself and if you can describe it as being mature then I'll gladly take that as a compliment.

I had a great day, thanks and I did have a lot of cake!
    Happy 16th birthday Serene Grace.

Enjoy your presents that you get.
    Thanks a lot, Captain Hobo. I didn't really ask for presents, I wanted money and I got that.
    Once again, Happy Bday, Mooji boy! =D wishing you a glorious day and more cakes. :3
    Thanks a lot! I had a fantastic day!
    Happy Birthday, Miyu~ We haven't spoken much yet, but perhaps we will in the future, ne~?

Hope your day was a good one. <3
    I'm sure we'll speak more as time goes on. Thanks for the wishes, my day was fantastic!
    Happy Birthday Grace!

Hope you have a good one! :D
    Thanks a lot, Charizard★!

Just a little something I thought I'd do. ;D (It'll help me get used to my tablet more. ;P)
    Have an amazing birthday~ :D
    Wow, thanks for the picture, I love it! Thank you for the birthday wishes - I certainly had a good one!
    Woah. Wait. You're only sixteen? (I feel like this is a time to make a Family Guy reference.) You seem so much more mature than that.

Since I missed most of your day because of work and time zones, I'm going to say that I hope you had a great day. You deserve it, most definitely.
    Wow, I seem to be getting the mature thing more and more. I'll take it as a positive aspect and also thank you very much for the wishes! I certainly did have a good day.

Yeahhh, I second that.. I could've sworn you at least 18 at the time that I met you, which would make you over 19 by now. wtf. XD Oh well.

Happy Birthday, Muyiii! :D
    Nope, I was probably fourteen when you met me. At least on the internet I can be older! Thanks a lot, Drew!
    Aww i missed it :/
    Meh. It's still the same day to me :P
    Happy Birthday :D​
    No problems! I'm answering this two days after my birthday just to accumulate all the replies. Thank you for the birthday wishes!
    Fine. Seeing as you complained about me not having posted:

Happy Birthday Moonpig

Because clearly giving you a gift, texting you, calling you AND facebooking you wasn't enough. You get a belated happy birthday on PC. <3
    I hope you have a great year :)
    Thanks a lot!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • /late. >_<

Oh well, better late then never! Happy belated birthday, Mooji! I think we talked a bit, but we haven't really gotten to know each other. xD Anyways, I hope you had loads of fun. ^^

Back