• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic making program

Graphic editing program?

• Photoshop

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Gimp

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Paint

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    What graphic making program do you use? I would love it if I could have photoshop.. but I am stuck with Gimp.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I couldn't do anything graphic related without my copy of Photoshop. I rely so much upon the keyboard shortcuts and know m way around it that using anything else is like learning a foreign language.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    • GIMP
    • Inkscape
    • MS GIF Animator
    • MS Paint
    • XnView
    Respectively, used for: miscellaneous things; vectors; animations; pixel art; technical editing.

Last edited:

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
    I use GIMP because I'm really used to it, it's free, and originally my HAX old comp couldn't run PS.
    I also use GraphicsGale when I don't feel the need to use GIMP. Mainly for small things or if happen to find myself doing something with pixels or icons.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I use Photoshop CS2 for my graphic edits. On the extremely rare occasion where I sprite, I use Paint.

I also have ImageReady, but I'm too lazy/untalented to figure out how to use it. D:

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I use a hacked version of Photoshop CS3 on my laptop, and I also use Paint.NET for minor things when I'm using some system space already.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Forgot to mention this before, but for anyone who is looking for a quick, multiplatform graphic program, head to splashup.

It's useful for me whenever I switch between Mac, Linux, and Windows.

To find it, google is your friend.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I use Photoshop CS2. I'm sorta familiar with Gimp and Paint, but I've never made banners using them.

I didn't pay for photoshop 8D

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I use Photoshop CS, since I don't have much RAM to use any upgrade versions.

I did have CS3 but it kinda died when I tried to use it. :|

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I have and use Photoshop CS3/CS4. CS4 kind of dies on me on occasion, so I use CS3 when that happens.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I use Photoshop CS3 but I'd like to try out GIMP one day. I don't see myself ever going back to MSPaint.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I use Photoshop CS3 and that's pretty much the only program I have to make graphics with. I haven't really tried any of the others yet.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'm the only one that chose paint!? Gosh people are pampered/unimaginative ...

Edit: I'm thinking of downloading Gimp

Back