• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

强有力

Powerful
Years
  • This is my large christmas icon.
    Rate anyone?
    pokecommunityfm1.jpg

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    The Rukia one: Did you put the blood stains on her? Or was it orginally like that? But anyways, it's not bad! The effects you put on her are pretty good. 6/10

Mario: It's kinda blurry, it seems like that's all it is.... But it's shiny, that's the good part. xD I would suggest not to make it so blurry. 7.9/10

Not bad keep up the good work!

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Neminoa, filters look best when used subtly. Having a bunch all mixed together makes a weird look. If you're going for that starry feel, you can keep all those filters on Mario on one layer, have the original picture of Mario above them, and set the filtered Mario to linear dodge, then smudge some. If you're going for something starry, that is. o.O

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I personally think this is the banner with the best text placement that I made.Correct me if I am wrong xD The background is plain. Yeah.. not empty xD

TouhouRender.png

强有力

Powerful
    Years
  • Shika, that is amazing. I love the way the colouring complements itself and the text. And yes, you are correct..... it is good placement.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • its not really a banner cause its so big and over the sig limit. chop off the bottom too because thats were the render ends.

sorr i dont have a banner. just rate my theme. yes i used too much outer glow becuase the text wouldnt be readble without it (as usual)

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • @Shika: That's a great banner, too bad it doesn't really blend.

@mizt: It's kinda chopped up at the bottom, and the blue displacement isn't really good.

@evilcheese: It's very good, almost, the backrpund attracts all, I didn't even noticed the image until now.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • @Shika: Mm..i desnt really blend/match but its still nice altogether..7.5/10

@mizt: Mm..not bad but u should take out the part on the bottom kuz that's where the render ends..and its really really big,so...6/10

@evilcheese: It's not bad...i personally dont think the text or the picture fits in too well but i like the style.9/10

What do u guys think of these?

Last edited:

Utami

Heart Of Terror
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    @Kira
    Not entirely sure what I'm looking at... but I have to admit it looks cool. Like what Sasuke_Darkness pointed out, text needs to be fixed.

@Sasuke_Darkness
    The Orochimaru one looks the best imo. You should try blending it more and fixing the text.

siguf0.png

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
  • 9.9/10... I hate elfs, besides that 10/10
    AkitaoAvatar.png

AkitioBanner.png

a set I desided to give to -Link- today(made months ago)
    and my newest set(havent I improved?)
    -Images removed by me. If you would like to see them, pm me.-
    Sonic set

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd like my new set I just made today rated please.

I found a render of Urahara and just made it into a signature, I was gonna use Tosen, but changed my mind. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back