• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphic Rating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    I love it, shika. Nice job. I like the purple tone. It fits in with the image ^^
    I just made 2 more.
    Graphic Rating Thread

This is with the same texture. I lowered the opacity so it looks better than the other one.. i think..

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    Mizt-MM..the render looks a big big to me and the background has a bit too much going on..anyways its not bad and i like how it runed out i guess..

I have three that need to be rated-err,well four if you count the avvy!

Graphic Rating Thread Teh Avatar
    Graphic Rating Thread Teh Signature ^_^ rate plz as a theme!
    Graphic Rating Thread A little somethin i did of Sasuke!
    Graphic Rating ThreadHalo 3 ..no explaination needed!

Hope you like!

Last edited:

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    @mizuki - pretty nice. it looks relly nice is all i have to say. what blending mode did you put it on?

@shika - hm the winter breeze brush from deviantart + some gradients right? i would reccomend some text as it looks empty

@mizt - looks pretty good. like sasuke darkness said the render is a little big. but definately a big improvement.

@sasuke - looks like your using my little tut i gave you. good is all i can say. but remember to use ripple after wave

Graphic Rating Thread

please rate. i went a little crazy with this one, ok really crazy. anyways rate please.

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @Xeno - Those two are adorable. ;3 The effects are minimal, but minimal works here. Looks great. :D The text is uber cute too.

@Shika - The colors are too washed out. I recommend getting rid of the gradient map, if you used one, and up'd the saturation on that baby.

@mitz - The Sonic one is a bit plain. I recommend using textures as a background, rather than just something to slap on over the stock to make it look "nice." It generally doesn't look so nice. Same goes for the Glaceon one.

@Sasuke - They're okay, but I suggest not abusing the radial blur filter so much. It looks nice in small doses. Don't be afraid to use different colors, and not every tag needs text.

@evilcheese - Easy there, boy! You don't need so many effects there. It could still have nice potential after you got rid of some of the lightning bolts.

And now for meeee~

Graphic Rating Thread

We all know the girls go crazy for Pika...

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    @mizt - looks a little empty ok well alot empty. the texture doesnt match glaceon, try using an icy texture.

@color me evil - i know i went a little crazy with it. anyway your banner is pretty nice. it has good affects and the text is awsome. two things i would say is the color scheme doesnt match that well and a border would make it look nicer.

have another one

Graphic Rating Thread

used a c4d and some smudging put them both on a nice blending mode lowered the opacity and got a little nice affect.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    0_0 thats cool lol. I still havent g ot a chance to put in any c4ds with all the rquests in my shop on another forum, i cant practice. evilcheese ill give it 8.5/10
    This is my newesxt and probably best banner:
    Graphic Rating Thread

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
    @evilcheese - How does the color scheme not match?! O_O Blue and yellow are complementary colors - it's in their definition to match. Colors 101, my friend... Anyways, the stock blends in too much with the background. Try to make it pop out a little more.

@mitz - Not rating yours cause you didn't rate mine. (:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    @Shika - The colors are too washed out. I recommend getting rid of the gradient map, if you used one, and up'd the saturation on that baby.

And now for meeee~

Graphic Rating Thread

We all know the girls go crazy for Pika...
    XD Thought so... But the render is naughty. It won't blend in if I don't use 2 Gradient Maps D:

It's awesome. I am guessing you clipping-masked the spatter which works pretty well. And are those pink lines made with pen tool? simply amazing. Also nice lightings and such. The only thing that bother me is the word 'Chick' (I think so) is mixed with teh pika's tail. xD

Im not gonna rate them cause you didnt rate mine.
    Graphic Rating Thread
    Wow. You didn't rate and the banner you posted can be found at the same page, which I consider as bumping. And yet another post count added to you. 0.0 I totally don't want to rate this now...

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Then I think there will be Brush settings like the ones from smudge settings then? 8D Thank you for the future tutorial. ^__^

OT: Personally, I think girls are better then boys at Graphics in PC. Another awesome female graphic artist. D:

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    well, i call that spamming. I dont care a bit about my post count >:(
    Anyways, if no one's going to rate mine, I guess I should just leave *leaves and goes to make more impressive banners*
    Oh? Prove it.
    Relyt's good at it.
    so is DarkPegasus
    evilcheese rocks :D
    And I was posting the same banner cause the poeple posting after me would rate it.
    Everyone after me, please rate my Absol banner :)

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    nice i dont have anything against it youve outdone yourself this time.

ok this time instead of showing my newest banner ill show my oldest banner. thats right the first banner i ever made and i still have it.

Graphic Rating Thread

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    nice i dont have anything against it youve outdone yourself this time.

ok this time instead of showing my newest banner ill show my oldest banner. thats right the first banner i ever made and i still have it.

Graphic Rating Thread

I like that banner, it says "im new but i want to get better"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back