• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Great Marsh Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    What are the possible daily Pokemon in the Great Marsh Game?

EDIT:

Also, when you catch a daily Pokemon does it stay in the Great Marsh Game permanantly?

Years
    These are the possible pokemon that can be found in the Marsh:

Arbok (Requires LG inserted into the DS)
    Paras
    Psyduck
    Golduck
    Exeggcute
    Kangaskhan
    Hoothoot
    Noctowl
    Marill
    Yanma
    Wooper
    Quagsire
    Shroomish
    Azurill
    Roselia
    Gulpin
    Carvanha
    Barboach
    Whiscash
    Tropius
    Staravia
    Bidoof
    Bibarel
    Budew
    Skorupi
    Drapion
    Croagunk
    Toxicroak
    Carnivine

They don't stay there permanently if you catch one, it still changes everyday.

PokeLawry

Pokemon Master!
    Years
    I've tried for so long to get a Gulpin. i can't find one there. and i really want one! Is there anywhere else to catch one in Platinum?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Lol,I have only went in there twice and both times could only get 3 pokemon to appear.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, post-E4 I haven't noticed changes:

Hoothoot (common)
    Wooper (common)
    Quagsire (uncommon)

That's what I get...

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I've tried for so long to get a Gulpin. i can't find one there. and i really want one! Is there anywhere else to catch one in Platinum?

^nope! sorry!
    I would only get Croagunk, Skorupi, and Yanma there, even then I've never used Yanma, but I heard it's pretty good.
    Anyway I'm glad they made it so you can catch Croagunk on that Rainy Muddy Route (I think it's 212) right next to Pastoria, but its still really hard to find Skorupi.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

You may not revive a thread last posted in over approximately a month ago. This thread is years old. O_O

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back