• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day or Linkin Park?

Green Day or Linkin Park?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Kenshin11212 said:
    Kid Frost and Seto Girl, I think people have a right to who they like. Dont go flaming people for liking bands you dont like.

Yes your right. Thats why both of them are good. No more questions dumb KFC :cross-eye

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    So much violence.LOL

Anyway, I voted for GD because more people are voting for LP and I always go for the underdog.

PS: I like both of them.

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Why the hell are you trying to compare pop-punk with nu-metal? Never mind, I'm always going to choose the punks~
    Yeah, it's pretty weird. He'd do better with Blink 182 and Simple Plan or Good Charlotte or something.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Im breaking the tie and saying Green Day.

LP used to be good but they just went down hill.Green Day has MUCH better songs

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Thank you...Green Day is winning now. ;3

Green Day is far better...they've been around much longer...Much longer ;3 Actually, they've been around for 17 years as of 2 days ago~
    That's not the only reason, obviously, but I just prefer them over LP...

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    LP for life! Green Day is way over-rated, lead singer's voice is pretty darn crappy, and their songs are boring as hell. XD

^^^^^^^
    Not trying to flame.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Wow page 2 has a lot of flamming, please don't flame guys. Anyway the current winners are Green Day, hooray. No offense LP rocks but we'll need more members and see LP rock again.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    omfg, Linkin Park rocks yes....., BUT GREEN DAY IS THE BEST BAND EVER!!!! sorry Linkin Park, i love you too, but Green Day is hands down, trick question, the best band ever

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    For you unenlightened louts, it's always one or the other. Why can't you just pick both options...or none at all?

Personally, I like both Green Day and Linkin Park.

Years
    Linkin Park. I know overall that Green Day is the better band, but Im tired of them and prefer more of their songs more so then the ones Green Day have.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back