• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day or Linkin Park?

Green Day or Linkin Park?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I choose Green Day because I like them and plus I've never heard a Linkin Park song in my life.

Shadowdoll

Banned
    Years
    Linkin Park, the self - pitious screaming, yelling piece of sh*t how try to make a music. All of their songs are based on:

"Oh no, I'm sad! Boo - Hoo! Pitty me... I wanna die... SSSCCCRREEEAAAAMM!!"

Impressing, isn't it? I don't think so.

Green Day. People think that punk is when you have long hair, put make - up, wear riped clothes, have All - Star sneakers and slam on the guitar like idiot. Therefore, they think these posers are punk. Here, chew on this Green Day lovers.

Hmm, you should have put an option "They suck! lololoz!1".

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    I beg to differ. o_O;;

Green Day has nothing to do with long hair...what the hell? They don't even HAVE long hair. And they don't wear converse...as far as I'm concerned, only Billie has converse. They don't wear ripped clothing either, and even back in the 90's they didn't o_O;
    Just because a guy wears eyeliner doesn't mean they are trying to say they are Punk...maybe they wear eyeliner because...*gasp* They FEEL like it? OH NO! Everyone freak out! D:

~Eli

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Well, this was a toughy... I really like both Linkin Park and Green Day but I kinda like Linkin Park more because I know most of their songs. I only know Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Holiday by Green Day. I like the song Numb/Encore by Linkin Park and Jay Z. It has a nice beat to it.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
    Sheesh Shadowdoll, what's wrong with strumming your guitar like an idiot? I find it rather amusing. *rocks out* You just think you own the world.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    O_O I posted, however I'm just for anything that IS NOT Greenday... They where so cool but now there just over rated teen brat prat lovers >>!

Masked Doll

Forsaken Demon
    Years
    I don't think I own the world, The Songbird. I just said my opinion. And I have a right to do that.

I was talking in general what people today think it's Punk. Green Day is similar to the description I already said. And I don't understand how can people call these posers a Punk. I mean, get your head out of your ass and face the truth. Green Day is not punk.

That's what I wanted to say. I only said my opinion, if you don't like it, skip it and don't bit*h about it.

Regards,
    Shadowdoll.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well the current winners so far are Green Day, Hooray.

But I like LP as well. We need more members about 11 more to catch up to green day.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Masked Doll said:
    I don't think I own the world, The Songbird. I just said my opinion. And I have a right to do that.

I was talking in general what people today think it's Punk. Green Day is similar to the description I already said. And I don't understand how can people call these posers a Punk. I mean, get your head out of your ass and face the truth. Green Day is not punk.

That's what I wanted to say. I only said my opinion, if you don't like it, skip it and don't bit*h about it.

Regards,
    Shadowdoll.
    ...o_O Um yeah...Could you possibly keep the swearing down? I don't care how much you want to voice your opinion...this is a kids site...thanks.

Secondly, yes they are Punk...

"You can take the Punk-Rock enviroment away from us, but you can't take the Punk-Rock out of us"--Billie Joe

It's very true, deny it or not.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    We've had the "Green Day: Punk or Not?" argument way too many times... I'm pretty sure it doesn't need to happen again (though I'll state my opinion that they were the best Pop-Punk band).
    Anyway... This is a weird question, it would make more sense to poll two bands that are somewhat similar against each other... not electronica/rock/rap and pop/punk... But oh well! I prefer Green Day. I've gotta stick up for my local bands. I've played International Superhits to death...

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Ryan- Thank you for the good point, thank you.

Masked Doll- Well the world sure is filled with lies. I'm pretty sure what I believe in isn't, so...Say what you want, I'll go on believing what I want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back