• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Green Day or Linkin Park?

Green Day or Linkin Park?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Like it says, who's is your favorite: Green Day or Linkin Park. Green Day has been around for a while so they're great but Linkin Park has some cool songs and have teamed up with Jigga to make the Colition course so this may be a tough choice.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • This is too much, I must go with both. They're both really good and I went to both of their concerts.

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
  • lol

Green Day got played out....very fast.....and they kinda dont get that much air play any more........

LP-is kinda a lil played out...but they get played more....and are better.....lol

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hm. If it's Old Green Day, then I'll have to go with them. But if you're talking about the new 'American Idiot' Green Day, then Linkin Park.

Zip it up, and zip it out...

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • I have to go with Greenday <3. Ive known them for like...4 years and always liked their songs. I kinda like Linkin Park too, but not as much as Greenday. Thats my opinion ^^

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    green day gosh u LP ppl, have u even heard of their great songs

Years
  • Im going with Linkin park here, cause here is my reason why I hate

Green Day ( who wants to be a americian idiot, you do Billy?! you are te american idiot, ever since they realesed american idiot i couldnt stand em! ._. annd all these little snooty kids who go around saying, ohh man do u like that new single "American Idiot" they are not new, they are a old group! they just came back!! * sighs * and all those kids going" i soo fanccy that pants off billy jean ( or whatever his name is ) ARgh!!!

I posted that on another forums, thought it would be useful here

oh an linkin park pwn, no offence green day lovers out there ^^;;

edit: i am not flameing anyone here, sowwy if anyone thinks this is considered flamming, sowwy :(

Last edited:

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • Suki said:
    green day gosh u LP ppl, have u even heard of their great songs

LINKIN PARK IS THE BEST SUKI,

Seto_girl said:
    Im going with Linkin park here, cause here is my reason why I hate

Green Day ( who wants to be a americian idiot, you do Billy?! you are te american idiot, ever since they realesed american idiot i couldnt stand em! ._. annd all these little snooty kids who go around saying, ohh man do u like that new single "American Idiot" they are not new, they are a old group! they just came back!! * sighs * and all those kids going" i soo fanccy that pants off billy jean ( or whatever his name is ) ARgh!!!

you toke the word out of my mouth, excatly ,idiots

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    Im going with Linkin park here, cause here is my reason why I hate

Allright! You like LP too? This is so cool :classic:

WooHoo LP is beating Green Day so far. Come on you GD fans, you must save GD ;)

TeamP

The Real Deal
    Years
  • I am gonna have to go with Linkin Park here.Green Day got old faster than Gameboy color lol.LP are consistent,which I think Green day is not.However,I am fine with Green days older stuff.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Kid Frost and Seto Girl, I think people have a right to who they like. Dont go flaming people for liking bands you dont like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back