• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2014
    I'm new here and I love to play football and Basketball. My favorite pokemon game is Soul silver. I went fishing with my Family over the spring break. My favorite pokemon is swellow. I happened to catch a shiny Ditto while catching dittos in a friend safari.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heyhey! I also love basketball! Incredible sport; I used to looove playing it in Middle School. <33

Welcome to the forums, Firebender! I adore SS/HG too! I really love the remake; it's absolutely amazing! And I hope that fishing went great for you! I haven't gone fishing myself yet, but I hope so someday! Mmm, Swellow isn't too bad; though I'm more of a Pidgeot personnn. But Swellow is definitely up there in awesome flying type pokemon! <3

Anyways, haaave fun posting! Hope to see you again, and I'll be happy to help you out wtih anything that you need, if you contact me. :3

Years
  • Aw congrats on the shiny Ditto! [: I got a shiny Hawlucha and Sandshrew through the friend safari, gave Hawlucha to my boyfriend though. Hoping to find some cooler safari shinies to hold onto in the near future.

But welcome to PC, Firebender, and good to meet you. :D Your username is waaay epic so kudos to that, haha. You'll enjoy this place for sure as there are myriads of things to do from discussing all the generations to chatting about off-topic things like sports and movies. Be sure to do some exploring.

Have a good time and see you around!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Oh hey I loved playing football up until my Junior year of High School, I'm thinking about playing it again in college. Did you ever play for school or do you just play for fun? I've never caught a shiny via friend safari :c

Years
  • Heya Firebender, welcome! Your username seems to remind me of the Avatar series for some reason.

Nice to hear about your shiny Ditto, I love the blue colors of its shiny form. I only just nabbed my first Poke Radar shiny yesterday, an orange flower Flabebe. Sadly she turned out with one of the worst natures possible but she'll always be a cutie hahahaha. And interesting fave you have in Swellow, when that birdy's Guts ability is triggered it can turn into quite the fragile wrecking ball that it is. Is there any particular part of PC that interests you? We have loads of great topics you can check out so there's sure to be something for you.

Have fun here at PC, Firebender and we hope you enjoy your Easter as well. If you ever want to chat feel free to visit my profile and leave me a message, or you can contact any of the staff members if you have a question. I'll see you around, Firebender! Take care.

- Hikamaru

Back