• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Not mighty enough to stand out from the HM Slave and Pickup scavenger that is Linoone, who was ironically cool enough to get a rockstar regional variant that evolves.

Basculegion?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • It went extinct and forgot to take all of its fellow souls with it. Now we just have Basculin roaming around unchecked.

Sudowoodo?

Years
  • This thing likes to drown stuff in the bubble around it's head and then just leaves it there as a snack for later.... 😱

Charizard ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • It's very clearly a dragon but only gains the Dragon-type in its Mega-X form. You know, actually being a full-time Dragon-type might help with its crippling Rock weakness and complete inability to function in Stealth Rock setups.

Feraligatr?

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Is currently a mon that I'm trying to avoid using because I used it too much previously.

Floatzel?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Kind of boring and generic. (It is to be expected of most Pokémon native to Sinnoh, though.)

Perrserker?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Looks like a person in costume - even moreso than the humanoid Electabuzz! No to mention that Electric-type Trainers who act like jerkish tough guys seem to favor it.

Emolga?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Can't keep it's Japanese name due to western society, even though we're allowed to say Mongolia no problem.

Tentacruel?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    "With 80 tentacles for ensnaring victims, it prevents escape until the prey is weakened by poison"
    Ah ok... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14... only 14. What the hell-

Gardevior

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • No disrespect to our resident Gardevoir, but that hairstyle's gone out of fashion 60 years ago! (Gallade might seem not to have the same problem, but he's wearing... questionable armor too. Still.)

Armarouge?

Years
  • Where does it think it is ? In a Megaman game ?

"With 80 tentacles for ensnaring victims, it prevents escape until the prey is weakened by poison"
    Ah ok... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14... only 14. What the hell-

I fact-checked that! The one who made this pokédex entry counted the tentacles of an underwater Tentacruel, from the bridge of this ship!

No disrespect to our resident Gardevoir, but that hairstyle's gone out of fashion 60 years ago! (Gallade might seem not to have the same problem, but he's wearing... questionable armor too. Still.)

It is indeed! Which is why I changed my hairstyle! What do you think ?
    Spoiler:

Grimmsnarl ?

Back