• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    • Seen today
    More notable for it's cry than anything else. That's not truly a bad thing. It has a neat cry.

Araquanid

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    D i s g u s t i n g. Absolutely disgusting. All I can think of when I see this Mon is an immature joke that an ex-friend of mine made about the quality of the water in its bubble. I will not repeat it to spare you the potential disgust, but you can put two and two together anyway.

Eiscue

Last edited:
    Years
    Tries to imitate Mimikyu with it's ability, but actually has a worse ability since it can be completely bypassed with a Special Attack.

Infernape ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    It's a Sun Wukong cosplayer except it doesn't have a staff or a flying cloud! Way to miss the point.
    (Ahhh, now I want a Legends game based off Journey to the West!)

Swanna?

Years
    How can a pokémon look so fat ? How is it that a Walrein does not drown like a stone in water ? Are they really trying to beat Snorlax in how many food they eat every day ?

Scrafty ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Ahem, baggy pants are possibly the worst fashion trend you could copy from humans. Try harder.

Noibat?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Makes me think of this. (Pic didn't work in deleted post my bad)
    Spoiler:

Reuniclus?

Years
    A bully, found more abundantly in a region where all the Corsola died out and became Ghost types than in the region it was introduced in 🤔

Kleavor ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    I love you buddy, but please, do something about those misplaced rock axes! You're gonna end up snapping your arms!

Vileplume?

Years
    Why do I have to play Black to get the White legendary? And then they swapped it back in B2W2....
    Also it's shiny will forever look as if it has pinkeye to me.

Zekrom?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    For a physical counterpart to Reshiram, it sure does lack the superpowered coverage needed to take full advantage of it's raw strength.

Kyurem?

Back