• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grill the Pokemon above

Years
    It's basically an easter egg that's grown arms and legs.

Spoiler:

Vileplume ?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    One of the greatest battlers of all time, in fact. I can't really say anything bad. Well, I can say are you not a Fighting-type being you're one of those fake pro wrestlers as opposed to being a real fighter?

Unown?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Useless magnet letters! They're not even useful for teaching the damn alphabet! If you ask me, these should NOT have been Pokémon at all.

Meganium?

Years
    Well if Serenity isn't gonna grill Incineroar I'm not gonna force myself to grill Meganium 😏
    Johto as a region is unfavorable for it early on though. Not much of a grill I guess =P

Togekiss ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Where's its arms? I swear it had arms as a Togetic! Am I losing my mind? What happened to your friggin' arms, Togekiss?

Sprigatito?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Sellout! You and your kin migrated to Paldea so you'd make your grand debut way before Game Freak considers making a region based on Brazil or Argentina. Well, your future's not looking so bright now, is it?

Fuecoco? (;_;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    You're far too cool to be around your companions on the grounds of them becoming furbait upon their final evolutions, and that you are finally the more monster-like badass in these glorified furry line-ups these days.

Koraidon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    Your engines give you the look of a Combusken's suspiciously uncanny structure of something I am definitely not allowed to say outright here.

Greavard?

Back