• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Ground control to Major Tom

Sirfetch’d

I haven't had it in a long time either 8(

Which is a shame because I really do enjoy Chinese cuisine

Lucid

Last time I ate Chinese food at this place in town and I literally felt like I had eaten a dirty dishrag after. I wanted to die. No food on earth is worse then bad Chinese buffet food.

Years
    Chinese buffets are hit-or-miss, if anything. That's why I look up reviews at any place I go to before dining at them :D

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'm not a big fan of Chinese food. People think I'm weird because of that, but I'm a generally picky eater so it's normal :P

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Chinese buffets are definitely often more miss than hit. There's one up in Maryland near where my grandparents lived that was consistently fantastic, but every other one I've ever eaten at has been hit or miss - sometimes they're pretty good, other times they're awful and I have a stomach ache afterwards.

There's a place (not a buffet) at the end of the street where I work that has amazing Chinese food though, and the prices are insane. Less than $5 for a lunch special with entree, fried rice, and egg roll.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    This reminds me of our Taco Bell sand meat conversation.

I actually had to go through our skype logs haha

[17/09/2015 20:07:05] Paige: They used to have sand in the meat, like literally it was in the list of ingredients, then ppl got all huffy because they didn't want to eat sand, so they changed the ingredients

Seriously, I still don't get why they'd remove something as nutritive as sand from their recipe.

Lucid

Sand was probably the most nutritious ingredient in the recipe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back