• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Firestorm, For Battle Masters

What you think of Neji's team?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Neji-

Something Different
Years
  • just post a challenge man .. if you just a want a skirmish battle just say so, if you want a battle to become a leader .. just say that .. =P

-Neji-

Something Different
    Years
  • nah sall good .. you can keep that for the rest of the members .. i like small and suttle .. hey i will be right back

Moonlit Umbreon

Elusive Within The Shadows
    Years
  • Hey Neji! Can I be apart of your Awsum team? I'm a great statistical battler. My FC is in my sig. Also I'm still in the process of migrating the three PKMN to trade, so bare with me. =)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 12, 2021
    Hey Neji! Can I be apart of your Awsum team? I'm a great statistical battler. My FC is in my sig. Also I'm still in the process of migrating the three PKMN to trade, so bare with me. =)

Neji will be right back. But if you want to try out ASAP, you could try battling umbreon master (that's how i did it) or myself.

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
  • Naw man can't battle right now, I have serious migrating to do. So Neji, just apply me as a member first and then we'll battle later to see if I can be recruited to a leader. =)

Moonlit Umbreon

Years
  • Thanks Lil Mudkip, me too. This is such a great idea Neji came up with, I would have never thought of something like this. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back