• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Akinari said:
    Name: Emblem Guild
    Description: For fans of all the Fire Emblem series from Japan.
    Reason: For many years, Fire Emblem has never left the shores of Japan until in 2003 when the 7th instalment of the series was released in the United States, which quickly spurred the growth of a huge fanbase here in America. The group would aim to educate the newcomers of the game and also house veterans sharing strategies and the likes.
    Count me in. :X I recently got into a few of the games and they're very good; very well done. Plus, it's got a large fanbase in Other Games. I do believe there's a really large and active thread in there. ^^;

Years
  • Name: Emblem Guild
    Reason: For many years, Fire Emblem has never left the shores of Japan until in 2003 when the 7th instalment of the series was released in the United States, which quickly spurred the growth of a huge fanbase here in America. The group would aim to educate the newcomers of the game and also house veterans sharing strategies and the likes.

Current Supporters:
    Chairman Kaga
    Kurosaki
    Lightning
    Kent Colton Rogers

A lot of thanks for the support, guys! I greatly appreciate it!

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • TRIFORCE89 said:
    I support this one.

And I have a submission:

Name: Knights of Hyrule
    Description: A place for ZeldaFans, Zelda Scribes, and anyone else to talk about this legendary series (The Legend of Zelda) and discuss it's many mysteries.
    Reasoning:For almost 20 years (the series turns 20 on the 21st of Feburary. ^_^), this series has been capturing the imagination of gamers everywhere. Outside of PC, it is has a very strong, very loyal and very devoted fanbase. With Twilight Princess on the way and future Zelda games coming for the Revolution and Nintendo DS as well, we can expect that people will be wanting to talk about the Zelda timeline again - just like when The Wind Waker was released
    Supporters:
    - Kazuhito
    - Esupio sono Kamereon
    - Roxas
    - Aoriaku
    - Sammi
    Even thought this one has enought I still support it. Now go make the thread already XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Yeah, can you clear this up for me? I was confuse when I made my submission.

Does the thread have to exsist beforehand, or do I make it once the group gets passed?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • You make it once your group gets enough supporters and you have enough. Then people can join when the uppers add the group to the group list.

emmy

I solve problems
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    Group Name: Penguin Lovers
    Group Description: For anyone who loves penguins.

I've made several "Penguin Club" threads over the years, as well as campaigning under the "Penguin Party" name, and I've always found that there are a lot of people who like penguins. This would be a chance for us to pull together and show our true allegiance to the penguin cause.

Current Supporters
    Esupio sono Kamereon
    Jolty-Kun

*raises hand* may I join said club?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Roxas said:
    Group Name: Dive Into The Heart

Description: A group for fans of the Kingdom Hearts series

Reason:
    I think that I would be a good leader for the Kingdom Hearts group because I am a crazed fan. I've loved Kingdom Hearts from the first second of playing it. I would do anything it takes to get my hands on Kingdom Hearts merchandise. Even if I end up broke. I now have the whole collection of Kingdom Hearts games and Kingdom Hearts OST. Being that most of the Kingdom Hearts clubs always die, the true fans of Kingdom Hearts need a place where they can keep talking about the series, without having to worry about it dying. Also, my insane obsession shows that I am the biggest fan of Kingdom Hearts in PC, making me the best leader for the Kingdom Hearts group.

Supporters: (One more to go! :O )
    Andy (Arcanine)
    Erica (Lightning)
    Aoriaku
    Chain Of Memories
    I support this. Especially since I'm a really huge fan of Kingdom hearts.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Group Name: Alliance of Webmasters
    Group Topic: Webmastering
    Reasons: Webmastering is one of the hardest things anyone can learn how to do over the internet. From scripts always being updated and changed, to the persistant amount of hackers always trying to ruin a solid foundation. Alliance of Webmasters, will strive to bring the Webmaster(s) closer together and be more adapted to help on and another.
    Supporters:
    ~Paul
    ~Signomi
    ~Mewthreew/armor
    ~Tyler
    ~Egg Knight
    ~Avatar
    Total: 6

MORE ENOUGH YAY :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Revo said:
    Group Name: Alliance of Webmasters
    Reasons: Webmastering is one of the hardest things anyone can learn how to do over the internet. From scripts always being updated and changed, to the persistant amount of hackers always trying to ruin a solid foundation. Alliance of Webmasters, will strive to bring the Webmaster(s) closer together and be more adapted to help on and another.

I support this. Even Webmasters need their own group IMO.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Revo said:
    I support this ;D YAY!

Niko said:
    Name: Emblem Guild

Current Supporters:
    Chairman Kaga
    Kurosaki
    Lightning
    Kent Colton Rogers
    Paul

;D Five have signed on now X3

Ok, I'd like to make a submission:

Group Name: DS Clan
    Description: Group for supporters of Nintendo's newest handheld; the DS.
    Reason: The DS group is already a nice sized club, and it's a great place to discuss the multifaceted gaming system. A lot of people believe that the DS outshines any handheld on the market, and this is the perfect place for them.
    Current Supporters:

Years
  • Paul said:
    I support this ;D YAY!

;D Five have signed on now X3

Ok, I'd like to make a submission:

Group Name: DS Clan
    Description: Group for supporters of Nintendo's newest handheld; the DS.
    Reason: The DS group is already a nice sized club, and it's a great place to discuss the multifaceted gaming system. A lot of people believe that the DS outshines any handheld on the market, and this is the perfect place for them.
    Current Supporters:

I don't think it needs it's own group outside of the Nintendo group since it covers everything nintendo.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    DSSBobby said:
    I don't think it needs it's own group outside of the Nintendo group since it covers everything nintendo.
    I would disagree. The club's already filled 50+ pages.

There's a lot to talk about there~ The Nintendo Club covers a much wider spectrum, and discussions can vere off subjects too easily.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Revo said:

I post in support of webmasters.

Tyler

PHP Scripter
    Years
  • Revo said:

I support this group of Alliance of Webmasters

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I'd like to make a submission:

Group Name: The Australia Group
    Group Topic: For All You Aussies
    Reasons: I think that having an Australia group would be a good idea, seeing how many users joined "The Australia Club".

Egg Knight

Blue Screen of Death
    Years
  • Revo said:

Ain't it the truth. XD Heh, I'll support this. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back