• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    General Manga Fans

Group Name: General Manga Fans (GMF) (If someone can think of a bettter name I wouldn't mind)

Description: A general group for fans of Manga

Reason: Well there a quite a number of members who enjoy watching anime, and alot of the anime available does come from manga. Moreover, I think can safely assume that many of those who are fans of a specific anime probably have read the manga as well.

In addition, there a quite a number of manga releases that have not yet (and maybe never will) become an anime. And alot of these are quite good. So I feel that there is good reason to have a group which allows the discussion of manga.

Supporters:
    [ray.z]
    Blue
    Unborn-Lugia
    drummershuff

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Group Name: General Manga Fans (GMF) (If someone can think of a bettter name I wouldn't mind)

Reason: Well there a quite a number of members who enjoy watching anime, and alot of the anime available does come from manga. Moreover, I think can safely assume that many of those who are fans of a specific anime probably have read the manga as well.

In addition, there a quite a number of manga releases that have not yet (and maybe never will) become an anime. And alot of these are quite good. So I feel that there is good reason to have a group which allows the discussion of manga.

Supporters:
    [ray.z]
    I'll go ahead and throw my support for this group in.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Group name: Internet and Fandom Mediatory Department
    Objective: This group is dedicated to the erasure of issues leading to rivalry and personal hatred between members of separate Pokémon and other animé communities and aims to establish a code of conduct, sharing of information, and interpersonal methods whose example should be followed by relevant sites. Need for such a group arises from hatred and rivalry between major Pokémon communities such as PC itself, Serebii.net, Bulbagarden, PE2K, PKMN.NET, and Shinou. Hopefuully this group will be able to work with these sites with their owners and administrators to avoid or disrupt any issues arising from personal hatred, swipes, and rivalry.

Endorsements: None at the moment.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Group Name: Konoha Ninja Academy

Description: A general group for fans of the anime Naruto

Reason: The name reason I have to point out is Naruto is a popular anime. It may not be as popular as Bleach, Inuyasha, or any other animes, But it is still quite popular. I beleive that we need a place for all the Naruto addicts to and discussion and debates about the anime, or rant and rave on who has the strongest techniques or the best outfit! Its a dedication for Naruto itself, and all its supporters!

Supporters

self
    Kriserice

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hmm, there is already a Naruto fan club in the "other clubs" section, which already meets the said requirements of 500+ posts so that it can become an official group.

However, you will need the club starter (Kay11190) to apply. But he hasn't been active as of late aye ...

Proposal: #PokeCommunity Chatters
    For anyone who is a regular, or a frequent guest of the PokeCommunity Chat on irc.dejatoons.net

Supporters: Self (add)
    I'm giving my support to this, but doesn't it already have enough endorsements to become an official group now?

DiamondDust

Life Is An Initial Step...
    Years
  • Group Name: Konoha Ninja Academy

Description: A general group for fans of the anime Naruto

Reason: The name reason I have to point out is Naruto is a popular anime. It may not be as popular as Bleach, Inuyasha, or any other animes, But it is still quite popular. I beleive that we need a place for all the Naruto addicts to and discussion and debates about the anime, or rant and rave on who has the strongest techniques or the best outfit! Its a dedication for Naruto itself, and all its supporters!

Supporters: self

I hereby Support this club, though i think there is a club for Anime.
    Am i correct?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007

Supporters:
    [ray.z]
    Blue

I will support this aswell!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Group Name: General Manga Fans (GMF) (If someone can think of a bettter name I wouldn't mind)

Supporters:
    [ray.z]
    Blue
    Unborn-Lugia
    Although not a huge fan of manga myself, I know that a lot of people are, so I'm giving my support for this group.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2007
    Group Name: Lets Make Comics (LMC)

Description: A group that will make sprite comics together and submit their own sprite comics to get help with.

Reason: Well i thought that if people make them together it would be quicker and more fun. Also there will be more comics on the community..

Supporters:
    Unborn-Lugia

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • Group Name: General Manga Fans (GMF) (If someone can think of a bettter name I wouldn't mind)

Supporters:
    [ray.z]
    Blue
    Unborn-Lugia
    drummershuff

Definately supporting this one. A thread being made for a group like this has me interested, although I don't collect many series of manga, I tend to try and gain a lot from just a few.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Group name: Internet and Fandom Mediatory Department
    Objective: This group is dedicated to the erasure of issues leading to rivalry and personal hatred between members of separate Pokémon and other animé communities and aims to establish a code of conduct, sharing of information, and interpersonal methods whose example should be followed by relevant sites. Need for such a group arises from hatred and rivalry between major Pokémon communities such as PC itself, Serebii.net, Bulbagarden, PE2K, PKMN.NET, and Shinou. Hopefuully this group will be able to work with these sites with their owners and administrators to avoid or disrupt any issues arising from personal hatred, swipes, and rivalry.

Endorsements: Poketainer2004.
    I, Fully endorse this Group because if all the pokemon communities unite then we will all be much stronger...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would also like to propose a group of my own Called Lived, Died And Revived.
    This group will be for members retuning from a hiatus >6 months. We would Strive to Welcome our long lost friends back into the community and provide support and guidance as they are re-oriented to PC. Often times a user will come back and be totally shocked by the changes. We will also discuss "the good old days". We will also provide moral support to our fallen mods and admins As they ride that rollercoaster ride of power.In short This group is aimed at Rehabilitating Shocked members who have returned to PC and Ex-mods/smods/admins so that they wont leave the community with hatred in their hearts.
    Supporters of this group are:Myself,

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back