• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
    Years
    Thanks brotlov! And here, this group is still open for support.
    Group Name: The Romhackers' Group

Description: Umm...A group of people that like romhacking? I'm not so sure how this works.

Reason:
    I think I should be the leader of this club because, ever since I was a little kid(ok, littler than I am), I wanted to be able to make a pokemon game. I tried and tried, searched the internet, and basically worked my heart out to find out how. About 5 years later, I had the answer. Romhacking. I'm devoted, hardworking, and if i carry on i'll be bragging. So basically, i'm hopefully the right choice.

Supporters:
    brotlov

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Don't know if this'll be a success but hey, I might as well try! XD

Group Name: PC Veterans

Description: For members that were here at the time of the "old PC" (before the 2003 relaunch).

Reason: I think it would be awesome for people to be able to show their long-time dedication to PC by being a part of this group! This would be representative of people who were members of the old PC, as this question is asked often on the forums, and I know there are still a lot of us around today. :)

Dunno if that sort of idea is allowed, or has been suggested elsewhere, but thought I'd bring it up! ^^;; (this could take a while to get approved as other pre-2003 members would have to see it! XD hehe!)

Current Supporters
    Arcanine
    Jedi_Amara
    Kent Colton Rogers
    ~Dragon~Master~
    Revo

Last edited:

Guest123_x1

Chain of Memories said:
    Name: Cartoon Lovers
    Description: For members that are cartoon fans.
    Reason: Since there's an Anime group already, how about one for cartoons too? Probably here there are some cartoon fans. From classic cartoons to modern cartoons, children cartoons to adult humor cartoons, and any type of cartoon; this will be the group to join. Besides, you know what they say, no one is too old for cartoons.

Current Supporters:
    N/A (at the moment)

EDIT: While I'm here, how about I support a current submission?

*Points to username* Yes, I got it from the title of the KH Game Boy game. I have the first KH game, and I'm looking forward to KH2. So as you can see, feel free to add me to the Supporters list.
    I'm supporting. I enjoy watching old classics such as Comi-Color, Popeye, Noveltoons, and what not.

Years
    Johto Boy said:
    I'll support this. I'm a fan of all sports, but my favorite is the NFL (Another reason is because the Steelers are in the Super Bowl).

EDIT: I want to support another group...

I'll also support this. I think it's a great idea, since so many people like to sprite. Clever name too.
    Thank you for your support I'll add you to the supporters!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Description: For members that were here at the time of the "old PC" (before the 2003 relaunch).

Reason: I think it would be awesome for people to be able to show their long-time dedication to PC by being a part of this group! This would be representative of people who were members of the old PC, as this question is asked often on the forums, and I know there are still a lot of us around today. :)

Dunno if that sort of idea is allowed, or has been suggested elsewhere, but thought I'd bring it up! ^^;; (this could take a while to get approved as other pre-2003 members would have to see it! XD hehe!)
    I know it's kind of splitting the members out into groups. But then again that's what groups are. XD
    I'd like this group. I mean there are still some members around that joined before the new PC (this PC). I'd like to see how many of us are still around. I support this group.

Ookami said:
    Seeing as my other was ignored D=

Name: Final Fantasy Fans (FFF)
    Group Description: For fans of the Final Fantasy games.

Reasoning: Well there seem to be alot of Final Fantasy fans here, and I'm sure that this group would be ideal for those who like the games. I'm sure a great deal of members here are fans of at least one Final Fantasy game and I know for a fact that the fandom runs strongly here and outside of PC. With the older games being released back onto GBA and so on and the release of FF12 coming soon, I'm sure that it's popular reputation will only continue to grow.
    You also got my support for this group.

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Ookami said:
    Seeing as my other was ignored D=

Name: Final Fantasy Fans (FFF)
    Group Description: For fans of the Final Fantasy games.

Reasoning: Well there seem to be alot of Final Fantasy fans here, and I'm sure that this group would be ideal for those who like the games. I'm sure a great deal of members here are fans of at least one Final Fantasy game and I know for a fact that the fandom runs strongly here and outside of PC. With the older games being released back onto GBA and so on and the release of FF12 coming soon, I'm sure that it's popular reputation will only continue to grow.

I support this! I love all the games! {allmost all}

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    The Anime Group - Leader - Kazuhito
    A general group for fans of anime

The Anime Group - Leader - Kazuhito
    A general group for fans of anime

The Art Pallet - Leader - Cowrie
    For fans of any type of art.

Knights of Hyrule - leader - TRIFORCE89
    A place for ZeldaFans, Zelda Scribes, and anyone else to talk about this legendary series (The Legend of Zelda) and discuss it's many mysteries.

Emblem Guild - Leader - Akinari
    For fans of all the Fire Emblem series from Japan.

DS Clan - Leader - Paul
    Group for supporters of Nintendo's newest handheld; the DS.

Could I please throw in my support and join these groups?

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Totally supported. ^_^ *avoids character limit*

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Aoriaku said:
    Group Name: Fukai Mori
    Description: For all you Inuyasha fans out there
    Reason: Inuyasha is the second most loved anime beside GS/SD. A group for this would be really awesone amd also seeing as the other one in clubs is hard to keep up with this on would seem easier in keeping up with.
    Supporters: (To Be Added)

I also support this group.

I'm here to say I support :3

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Name: Tales of Series Guild
    Description: Fans of the "Tales of" video game series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Legendia, etc.)
    Reasoning: Tales of Symphonia was the English breakthrough hit for the Tales of series and has a great number of fans on this board alone. This group would encompass fans of the entire series--past, present, and future games. At the moment there is a Tales of Symphonia Fanclub with over 60 members (about 5-10 of them still active in the thread on a weekly basis and it's the second-largest thread in Other Clubs) and even more fans not posting in the club. That's only for the game that had a widespread release here, and with more on the way, there can only be more initiative for the group.
    Supporters:
    -Kurosaki
    -TRIFORCE89
    -Sammi
    -Miyu-chan

So um...I guess this'd likely be a rename and move of the current club (in order to cater to all games of the series)? o_o

I support this club. Hurray for ToS! :)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Since the last one was ignored...and I know no one searches through the pages...

Group Name: The Transmutation Post
    Group Subject: Full Metal Alchemist (Anime/Manga)
    Reason: FMA has been the breakout anime hit of the year, at least here in america. It was rated on of the top animes by many sites and magzines. I know that many of the members here enjoy it. And the movie just came out awhile ago so this even heightend the fans. I think that many member will join.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Tomasu-san said:
    Since the last one was ignored...and I know no one searches through the pages...

Group Name: The Transmutation Post
    Group Subject: Full Metal Alchemist (Anime/Manga)
    Reason: FMA has been the breakout anime hit of the year, at least here in america. It was rated on of the top animes by many sites and magzines. I know that many of the members here enjoy it. And the movie just came out awhile ago so this even heightend the fans. I think that many member will join.

I support this club!! FMA is a really great anime. Also, if I can make a suggestion, since FMA already has a decent fanclub you could merge the club with this group like Arcanine did with The Nintendo Gaming Guild and the old Nintendo Fanclub.

Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    NAME: Gao Gao Stegosaurus
    TOPIC: The anime AIR
    REASONS: This is one of the prettiest animes ever released, and one of the most popular among last year's set for those who've seen it. It's my favourite and I know there are a lot of other fans on PC ^^;;
    I support it. AIR is a great piece of work from KEY.

Years
    My first time of posting this was ignored ??

Group name:All things Sprite and Beautiful (heh*shot*)
    Groupd topic: Pixel Art, Spriting etc.
    Reasons: Alot of people on this forum sprite, good or not. I would have thought it was a basic group unless its covered in the art one. I think it would be quite poplular. I'd lead it if you wanted I've been spriting for a year and a bit. So I have experience in the art

Supporters:
    Jhoto Boy

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Current Supporters
    Arcanine
    Jedi_Amara

Even tho im not from the 2003. I support. I think its a good idea.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Current Supporters
    Arcanine
    Jedi_Amara
    ~Dragon~Master~
    Revo

I support this also, since I had an old account back in 2002

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Revo said:
    Group Name: The Avatar Legion
    Description: A Group that loves Avatar: The Last Airbender.
    Reason: Avatar: The Last Airbender is one of the best animated shows to ever be shown on television. This group would be able to hold in depth discussions and heathly debates.
    Supporters: (To Be Added)

I support this thread. Avatar is on of my personal favs.

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Proposal: iPod iUsers (tentative name)
    For members who own an iPod or wants one, or just simply is a fan of them but doesn't have one.
    A club for the users who have, or love, an Apple iPod. What's your music taste? How often do you stuff your iPod? Do you use iTunes to stuff music in it? What model do you have? This is the club I hope to properly allow the flow of discussion here.

Supporters: Self, (add)

You got my support! I got an iPod Nano, so why shoudn't I support it? :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Reason: I think it would be awesome for people to be able to show their long-time dedication to PC by being a part of this group! This would be representative of people who were members of the old PC, as this question is asked often on the forums, and I know there are still a lot of us around today.

Count me? lol... blah you beat me to it. I was trying to start one...

Years
    Forest Grovyle said:

Reason: I think it would be awesome for people to be able to show their long-time dedication to PC by being a part of this group! This would be representative of people who were members of the old PC, as this question is asked often on the forums, and I know there are still a lot of us around today.

Current Supporters
    Arcanine
    Jedi_Amara
    ~Dragon~Master~
    Revo
    Frostweaver
    Akinari
    My name is Niko and I approve of this message... =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back