• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Group Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Forest Grovyle said:
    Group Name: PC Veterans

Description: For members that were here at the time of the "old PC" (before the 2003 relaunch).

Reason: I think it would be awesome for people to be able to show their long-time dedication to PC by being a part of this group! This would be representative of people who were members of the old PC, as this question is asked often on the forums, and I know there are still a lot of us around today.

Dunno if that sort of idea is allowed, or has been suggested elsewhere, but thought I'd bring it up! ^^;; (this could take a while to get approved as other pre-2003 members would have to see it! XD hehe!)

Current Supporters
    Arcanine
    Jedi_Amara
    ~Dragon~Master~
    Revo
    Frostweaver
    Akinari

Akinari said:
    My name is Niko and I approve of this message... =D
    thats a good one.. "APPROVED!"

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    Group Name: Fukai Mori
    Description: For all you Inuyasha fans out there
    Reason: Inuyasha is the second most loved anime beside GS/SD. A group for this would be really awesone amd also seeing as the other one in clubs is hard to keep up with this on would seem easier in keeping up with.
    Supporters:

Arcanine
    Paul
    Revo
    Mystic
    Aoriaku
    this is approved and set up now.. congrats.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I suppose I'll try my hand at this...odds are it'll never get off the ground, but eh...

Group Name: Kitchen Stadium

Group Description: A group dedicated to the pouplar Japanese cooking show Iron Chef

It's obvious that there's an underground fanbase for Iron Chef at PC; from time to time I'll find someone who I had no idea even knew what the show was but loves it, and this has been encouraging to the point where I think a set place for all of PC's Iron Chef fans to come to discuss their favorite episodes, trade bits of trivia, hate as much as possible on Bobby Flay, and just feel like they're not alone anymore on PC. We're here to prove that as far as Japanese television goes, it doesn't have to be anime to be top-notch, and, in fact, can be even better. Iron Chef's singular blend of bizarre competition, drama, and culinary education is a modern-day miracle amidst a drab television world, and I love it enough to want to provide and run a set place for its discussion and promotion on PC.

Current Supporters:
    Chairman Kaga

Years
    PokeFic Guild- Leader - Akinari
    Special group for Fanfic writers.

The Playstation Group - Leader -
    A general group of fans of the Playstation gaming console(s).

XBox in a Box No Current Leader
    A general group for fans of XBOX/360

I would like to toss in my support to these groups and may I also join them?

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Proposal: iPod iUsers (tentative name)
    For members who own an iPod or wants one, or just simply is a fan of them but doesn't have one.
    A club for the users who have, or love, an Apple iPod. What's your music taste? How often do you stuff your iPod? Do you use iTunes to stuff music in it? What model do you have? This is the club I hope to properly allow the flow of discussion here.

Supporters: Self, (add)

I'd like to support this one if I can. +Supports+

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Is it possible if I can make a group? Well here goes:
    Group Name: Ramen Lovers
    Description: All Naruto fans gather around
    Reason: Naruto is getting to be a popular show in the USA and gives a good rating every Saturday when it is shown on Toonami. Here in PC I've seen about 30 naruto fans and new ones that keep on coming. Also every club that is from Naruto is always alive and not dying. Do you have a character that you like? This would really mean a lot to us.
    Supporters:
    I'm the first supporter

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    NAME: Gao Gao Stegosaurus
    TOPIC: The anime AIR
    REASONS: This is one of the prettiest animes ever released, and one of the most popular among last year's set for those who've seen it. It's my favourite and I know there are a lot of other fans on PC ^^;;

SUPPORTERS:
    Could I remind all the other AIR fans that this is still awaiting approval? ;_;

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Name: Tales of Series Guild
    Description: Fans of the "Tales of" video game series (Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Legendia, etc.)
    Reasoning: Tales of Symphonia was the English breakthrough hit for the Tales of series and has a great number of fans on this board alone. This group would encompass fans of the entire series--past, present, and future games. At the moment there is a Tales of Symphonia Fanclub with over 60 members (about 5-10 of them still active in the thread on a weekly basis and it's the second-largest thread in Other Clubs) and even more fans not posting in the club. That's only for the game that had a widespread release here, and with more on the way, there can only be more initiative for the group.
    Supporters:
    -Kurosaki
    -TRIFORCE89
    -Sammi
    -Miyu-chan
    I support this idea. *supports* Although I don't think it matters, since Slyph has the fifth support vote, but...anyway.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Group Name: State Military
    Description: For all you FullMetal Alchemist fans
    Reason: I've noticed that there is alot of FMA fans out there, most of them being my best friends. I think having a Group for FMA would give them a better place to discuss everything there is about this anime, rather than having a club that I'm sure gets drowned in other club threads.

Supporters:

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Proposal: #pokecommunity fansub group (tentative name)
    For the people who love to create fansubs - this is for you.
    A discussion and fansubbing group dedicated to the community. Fansub, talk general, translate, and the sorts!

Supporters: Self ([url-inline="newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2030706"]add[/url-inline])
    I support this group.

(Jake told me to post this oO)

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    @RayquazaMaster, I was thinking of that as an idea on MSN. I didn't mean for you to post here. I haven't done a description or anything yet.

Group Submissions - Leader

The Playstation Group - Leader - None.
    A general group of fans of the Playstation gaming console(s).

This group currently does not have a leader.

I would like to apply as leader of this group as I believe that I would be able to contribute useful information about "PlayStation". I own a number of games, and have hints and tricks that would be helpful to most Playstation users. I'm a friendly person, and I think good at leading things and people. I've also been a member of "The Playstation Group" for while and would like to boast it's members. I can't think of anything else for the time being.

Thank you for your time.

-Matt

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Kent Colton Rogers said:
    Proposal: #pokecommunity fansub group (tentative name)
    For the people who love to create fansubs - this is for you.
    A discussion and fansubbing group dedicated to the community. Fansub, talk general, translate, and the sorts!

Supporters: Self ([url-inline="newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2030706"]add[/url-inline])
    I'll support if I can help edit :D

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    Proposal: #PokeCommunity Chatters
    For anyone who is a regular, or a frequent guest of the PokeCommunity Chat on irc.dejatoons.net

Supporters: Self (add)

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Revo said:
    For anyone who is a regular, or a frequent guest of the PokeCommunity Chat on irc.dejatoons.net

Supporters: Self, Dylan, Perappu, (add)

I support this group.

~Dry Bones

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Revo said:

I support the adding of this group.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Revo said:

Yea, add it, XD. bgt supports it.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Lust said:
    Group Name: The Sports' Bar

Description: Are you a sports' fan? If, yes, then this group is for you!

Reason: Well, many people love sports. Not just on PC, but all over the world. Sports entertain people and keep them healthy. Sports' topics pop up all over the "Other Entertainment" forum and I think it would be a great idea to have a group dedicated to sports. Members will be able to discuss professional sports and any other sports that they participate in, or are fans of. This group will be a hit, I think.

I think that I would be a good leader of this group, because I know sports. It's as simple as that. I enjoy competing in sports and being a fan. I'm the most knowledgeable person when it comes to sports that I know of.

Supporters:
    DSSBobby
    Johto Boy
    brotlov

I want to bring this proposal back out into the open and throw in my support.

Years
    Group Name: SNES Classic RPGs

Description: All SNES Rpg games, if you are the great fan beating every classic rpg this your place! In here you can talk of every SNES rpg game that you like!

Reason: Most people here now play the latest rpg that use 3d enviroment and have forget how is the old good times playing the classic 2d great and with lovely script and history rpg, so since there is some rpg group like legend of zelda or final fantasy or fire emblem or another type of rpg, this group will cover all the great RPG that has released even with some there is not released for the Nintendo Super Famicon console (SNES).

And i think i can be a good leader for this group because i played rpg since 7 years old and i almost catched every rpg game that snes has released even some that are japanese i have already beated 17 snes rpg games and also writed 2 rpg walkthrough. i am the biggest fan and i enjoying playing the lovely rpg games with spectacular history full of emotion.

Supporters: Still looking it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back