• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT Square

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I'm surprised I got the time to actually participate! Got the egg swap squared away, while I'm going to be hosting a few Overwatch matches tonight once I'm settled in my boyfriend's place. Hoping his internet cooperates lmao.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Hehe. Will be the first Get-Together I'd participate in. I'll probably join a few things, will definitely be on discord and stuffs.

See you guys then and there c;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I just hope this GT doesn't end up getting defined by horrible server uptime.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Happy Get-Together guys! This is actually my first time participating ^^ I hope I can enjoy myself! I'm sure it's going to be fun >.<

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • This is my first GT, and I'm really enjoying it. Its so much fun participating in the events, although this time, I am participating in just two or three of them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm super impressed by the css on the arcade and who's that Pokemon events. I should hire whoever did it to redesign my website!

Tapan681

RiverDream
    Years
  • This is my first get together and I am already in great spirites.It will be great fun poke fans!!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • My GT Debut Track Record:-

Participated in - 6 Events
    Won - 2 Events
    Success Ratio - 33.33 %

Not bad for a first-timer huh :P.

But guys, I had a blast here, gr8 Events, fantastic hosts, wonderful atmosphere. Wish I could have participated in more Events, but busy hosting my own Event on Trivia.

Next time though, I'll try participate more & gonna try improve my record {:3}.

Again, thnx for having this guys.

Am I allowed a victory dance? {XD}

GT Square

Pika Pika :chu:

Back