• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT Square

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Hurrah for twenty years of Pokemon, guys! Looking forward to the events, and hopefully I'll have some time for them as well this year around. :B

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey hey, everyone! Everyone always could enjoy a little bit of silliness thanks to a froofy batwyvern thingy.

dat blurry pc icon

Years
  • 20th anniversary of Pokemon was the perfect theme for this year's GT if you ask me, so definitely I'm going to enjoy it better than last year.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Happy Get-Together, everyone!

I can't believe it's been a year already since the last one... D: Time flies, man.

Years
  • Heyoooo guys! It's my 2nd get together here and I love to be part of it. Looking forward to see fun events and participating in them.

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
    Years
  • Happy PC Get-Together, folks! :D Was sorry to miss it last year as this is my favorite internet-pseudo-holiday, but super glad to be back for Pokemon's 20th anniversary.

Gonna party like it's 1999 ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ (or 96, whatever)

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • This is actually my first one since... like 2012, I think, or whenever I was last active. I'm excited to take part in some cool events :)

Years
  • Hi Spoonette ^___^

So I just got back from like...45 minutes or so of Go Pokemon hunting. It was pretty fun to say the least, but I gotta remind myself not to go out so late at night...it's nearly 3:30 AM here. @_@

Whoa you be careful! That is so cool though! *jealous* :)

pkmin3033

I'm not getting a new phone for another two weeks at least yet, so no Go for me for a while yet...hopefully they'll have ironed out those battery/server problems I've seen people complaining about in the meantime >.>

Years
  • I'm crazy hyped for Get Together this year! It's always one of the best times of the year. Looking forward to participating in lots of events with everyone.

Hell, I'm even going to visit Discord.
    You're welcome Marz

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • HURRAH FOR POKEMON LADIES AND DUDES! HOOOOOOORAH MOTHER TRUCKING HURRAH!

I'm hoping that i get to participate in some of the events such as the Overwatch event before i proceed into the more intense phases in my last few academic requirements. Good luck ladies and dudes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    First time here for one of these events, can't wait to participate in as much as possible.

Back