• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Shiny Colours

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    What colours do you think/hope the shiny versions of the new Pokemon will be?

- I'm hoping Litten will either have purple stripes or be orange like a tiger.
    - I'd imagine Popplio will either be purple or a different shade of blue just like every other water starter.
    - I want Drampa's shiny form to be red so I could nickname it Valoo.
    - I'm guessing Mimikyu will either be the same colour as either normal or shiny Pikachu.

Years
    Guess the Shiny Colours

Since most pink Pokemon turn blue when shiny, I wouldn't mind seeing Lurantis having a blue shiny. I already love its design and blue would look very majestic on it, especially if it's this shade.

Years
    I just wish they'd get rid of puke green as a shiny colour. Do you know how horrible this looks on Pokemon like Dragonite and Salamence?? Other than that, I don't really care. xD

I understand you here, because while I don't mind green shinies it's usually a bright green I can tolerate and not the puke-colored shade that Dragonite has. I know we will get some green shinies (and likely some that barely change color) but hopefully the colors will be more diverse this generation when it comes to the new Pokemon and the Alola Forms.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Guess the Shiny Colours

Since most pink Pokemon turn blue when shiny, I wouldn't mind seeing Lurantis having a blue shiny. I already love its design and blue would look very majestic on it, especially if it's this shade.

omg i want this to be real so bad.

as for the starters, I'll say Popplio will be pink, Rowlet to be brown/gold and Litten to be a silverish colour?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    I'd love if Solo Wishiwashi's shiny is mainly dark blue, and then its school form would be mostly white. Would make a nice inverse of their normal coloring.

Mardovelin

cute + grumpy
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    i'd love popplio to become a lavender colour, not pink like mudkip, but not a few tones lighter like piplup and froakie.
    it's unlikely, but if pyukumuku became pastel pink or blue, it'd a lot more respect from me.
    also if morelull became a white/peachy and gained orange, green or blue shrooms, it'd look fantastic. black would be acceptable too.

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    Litten- White w/ red stripes
    Popplio- Mint ish green
    Rowlet- Darker Brown
    Rockruff- Light Gray
    Cutiefly- Golden
    Lurantis- Light lime Green
    Solgaleo- Golden
    Lunala- Darker Purple w/ Magenta ?
    Alola Sandslash- Red (like its og shiny form)
    Alola Ninetales- Light golden (like its of form)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I'm just PRAYING we don't get puke green as a shiny again, or ugly brown like a lot of the Kalos mons' shinies were :( As a shiny collector, it makes me way less enthusiastic.

Years
    So I was looking at the new Fighting-type crab Crabrawler and it has blue boxing glove-shaped claws. If Hitmonchan's normal and shiny forms had red and blue boxing gloves respectively, I'd love to see the reverse happen here and have Crabrawler's shiny form with red claws.

Years
    Alolan Meowth becoming even more of a black cat? Yes please.

Anyways, another potential shiny I thought of was Sandygast and Palossand (aka the sandcastles) being more white in color when shiny, since it would give off the image of the traditional white "sheet ghost" and also, white-sand beaches. Come on Game Freak, don't screw the ghostly sandcastle over.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
    Why does everyone seem to hate Shiny Dragonite so much? I for one like the Green with Purple wings as it reminds me of a European Dragon many of which are Green.

Shiny Predictions

Rowlet - Dark Brown with White Belly and Yellow Bow Tie.
    Litten - Jet Black with Yellow Stripes.
    Popplio - Light Blue with Pink Nose
    Lurantis - Shiny Gardevoir blue with pink accents
    Rockruff - Grey

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    For some reason, I wish Shiny Drampa was pink. I also predict Shiny Togedemaru will be brown, and Salandit, blue.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    I was searching for Shiny Ideasn for Alola Pokémon, when I find this picture of the possible shiny for Lunala:
    Spoiler:

I think it looks sick! I want it :3

Years
    Why does everyone seem to hate Shiny Dragonite so much? I for one like the Green with Purple wings as it reminds me of a European Dragon many of which are Green.

I think it's because the color reminds them of puke and other disgusting things. It's also a reason why green shinies are often hated. I kinda think we will get a green shiny for this generation that people won't like but it's not green that I'm worried about, but the "barely any changes" shinies instead. It sucks we have so many good Pokemon whose shinies barely change in terms of color (Dewgong and Garchomp being notable offenders here) that it's literally hard to tell if it's a shiny if one doesn't see its sparkle effect when entering battle.

And Kingdenas' pick for a shiny Lunala... yes please. Give me dat monochromatic-ism.

Back