• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the Shiny Colours

Bobbylicious

Banned
Years
  • If I were a gambler I would place money on the crab having red or purple on it for it's shiny color (specifically claws)
    and I would assume the dumb ass red pandas would be black/white to mimic the giant panda.
    and Mimikyu would probably copy Pikachu.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Spoiler:

These would be some nice shiny colours for those Pokemon. I could particularly imagine that Alolan Marowak will have red flames for its shiny recolour.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Spoiler:

These would be some nice shiny colours for those Pokemon. I could particularly imagine that Alolan Marowak will have red flames for its shiny recolour.

Yeah, I already posted that some posts above. Shiny Alolan Marowak, Morellul and Alolan Meowth look amazing with those colors!

Years
  • Kind of want shiny Rowlet to either have a blue colour or a red colour. Not sure which would look better, though...

I would love Rowlet to have a brown + orange coloration to represent autumn leaves. Take a look at shinies like Exeggutor and Sudowoodo to see why.

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I'm sad because a lot of those shinies look pretty good, and I know that some of them will be ugly given how some shinies look in the past :(

Solar Snivy

#TeamRowlet
    Years
  • Here's some ideas I had:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Here's some ideas I had:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm loving the Bounsweet, Comfey, Rowlet and Popplio ideas here. Not really keen on Fomantis though.

https://lavendertownsghost.tumblr.com/tagged/shiny-pokemon-edit

Anyways, this person did their own shiny edits of 7th Gen Pokemon. Not liking their color choice for Lurantis, but making Stufful and Bewear a more reddish color would make sense since it would more closely resemble the actual coloration of red pandas. I also like how their Mudsdale recolor makes it look even more muddy, while Charjabug looks very bright.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Might as well put this here since someone brought it up on the Cutiefly evo thread:

Guess the Shiny Colours

If Cutiefly evolves into a poodle moth, some of them are bright pink and yellow and since Cutiefly is cute and Fairy-Type the shiny should totally be pink!

Years
  • ^nice

I had some ideas:
    Guess the Shiny Colours

Rowlet - I like the idea of it being autumn themed but something silver/blue might be nice as well though I didn't quite get the right sort of colours I was thinking on my recolour there a bit too blue it looked better in photoshop.

Popplio - either lilac or pinkish would be nice especially if the leaked third evolution is real I think.

Litten - ignoring the possibility of the leaked third stage I can't really think of it's colour going too far away from it's normal colours, brown and a more deep/darker red would look nice on the first stage at least.

Morelull - darker green, eyes that are a colour and more blueish tinge to the body/mushrooms but not too far away from the base colours but enough that you can see the difference would work I think.

Back