• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess who Went and turned 21!

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • ..Or at least is going to, teehee timezones. :3

Anywho, happy birthday to our orange super mod, Went!

Hope you have a super awesome marvellously spectulary fanatical day my love!!

And.

I love you, Víctor. ♥ :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2014
    Happy Birthday, Went!! Have a great day, hope you get lots of presents and cake! weeeeeeee~ xD
    Simm. :) btw love you too! <3

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAA happy birthday Went!! I had no idea your name was Victor but that's pretty awesome. And I seriously thought you were older than me! Be sure to eat lots of cake :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Happy 21st Birthday, Went! May this day always be a special one to remember. ^^

You're finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 14. XD

Years
  • Elgyem wants to say Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Went! Hope you have a nice 21 years today.

Don't eat too much cake!

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • feliz cumpleaños! You're old now XD

I was hoping to find a picture of a Ghost Trick cake, but that didn't go so well so have this:

An actual missile cake in place of the dog of the same name XD

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • ¡Feliz cumpleaños, Victor! Espero que mi español ha mejorado lo suficiente como para que usted entienda el mensaje. Tener un buen día y beber mucha sangría o algo así ... No lo sé. Recuerde: si usted no puede leer este mensaje, la culpa Google Translate!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Happy 21st birthday Went! As mentioned before, you are now able to do anything. \o/

Have fun day and remember to eat much cake. :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm gonna guess Ash. It's about time he had a birthday, considering he's still ten and all. :P

Happy birthday Went, and have a good 21st and now you're of legal age, considering the legal age in Spain is 21, but nonetheless you're of legal age in America, so it's all good. :D

Espárragos velocidad yate enorme hoja recta.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I'm getting too old and lazy to multiquote everyone, but thank you all for the wishes and don't worry, I have been legally able to do anything since 2008 so today is not that great of a day... I haven't even eaten any cake! XD But I've got enough special food to make up for it anyway.

Thank you everybody once again!

Years
  • FABIO IS LATE TO THE PARTY BUT I BRING BEER!

Happy belated Birthday Wenty, hope you had a lovely day and welcome to the world of being old. It all goes down from here.​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Gawd, I'm so very late. I blame my general inactivity so :3

Happy late birthday, friend. Don't say you're old, that makes me even older xD I hope you had a nice one, with your... special food.

Back