• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gunpowder: Age of Outlaws

Years
  • Time's up!

I'll change the phase ASAP. Sorry for being behind again but we just switched ISP directly into a maintenance period that left us with no internet. What timing, am I right?

Years
  • Jeimas
    Age of Outlaws

Night Twelve
    Desi lost 17 HP and Alex lost 11. Remember, everyone is losing half their HP this night phase.​

The Law (Rules)

1. You may not post during the night phase. Doing so will result in your removal from the game.
    2. Attacks should be formatted as [Attack] Player. After submitting an attack you may not change to a different target.
    3. Day phases will last 48 hours and night phases 24.
    4. You may only use one night action (if you have any) during each night phase.
    5. Once you are dead, that's it. You can't participate in the game any further and cannot leave a death post.
    6. Abstaining is not allowed.
    7. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread and specifically created chats. For convenience chats will be held in Discord servers. Do not PM share.
    8. This game has two GMs. You must send your night actions to both of us.
    9. Make sure to include your original role information in your night action PMs.

The Victims

gimmepie & O'aka as your Game Masters

Bardothren as A Citizen
    Abby as Janet
    Nakuzami as ???
    Mars as Rex Flinders
    BidoofFTW as "Anima" Dartmoor
    Ewery1 as Emmett Holliday
    Paranoia_ as ???
    Salzorrah as Shillace
    Lelouch as ???
    EvilChameleon as Achilles Nimbus
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Nimsy as Shadow
    Winter as Cosma
    Grey-_-Hatred as Kelmorr Kuvag
    Melody as Agnes
    Pecilia as Alex Rose
    Johnny as ???
    princess garghelina as a Citizen
    The Earth Traveler as a Citizen
    Ullion as ???​

Years
  • Jeimas
    Age of Outlaws

Day Thirteen
    The plague brought on by all the death and decay in the Chasm was beginning to truly take a toll as the battles waged on. Over the night everyone had fallen far more ill, Ezekiel succumbed to the sickness and passed away even, and yet still they all fought.

Fun fact, depending on who dies this phase the game might finally be over.​

Paranoia is dead. He was Ezekiel.
    Nakuzami is dead. He was Sophia.

The Law (Rules)

1. You may not post during the night phase. Doing so will result in your removal from the game.
    2. Attacks should be formatted as [Attack] Player. After submitting an attack you may not change to a different target.
    5. Once you are dead, that's it. You can't participate in the game any further and cannot leave a death post.
    7. Do not discuss the game outside of this thread and specifically created chats. For convenience chats will be held in Discord servers. Do not PM share.
    9. Make sure to include your original role information in your night action PMs.

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
    Abby as Janet
    Nakuzami as Sophia Hartmann
    Mars as Rex Flinders
    Paranoia_ as Ezekiel
    Salzorrah as Shillace
    Lelouch as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Nimsy as Shadow
    Winter as Cosma
    Melody as Agnes
    Pecilia as Alex Rose
    Johnny as Marzia Allessi
    Ullion as ???​

Years
  • Its either Seth hp is 7 or idk. Alex will die from my next attack i think.... I dunno i might be near end too....So ill stick with plan xD

[Attack]Alex Kaz

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Let's kill him Ulli :D

[attack] Lelouch

Sorry baelouch (that was bad Desibae is better maybe?)

Years
  • Jeimas
    Age of Outlaws

Night Thirteen
    Almost there ^_^​

The Law (Rules)

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
    Abby as Janet
    Mars as Rex Flinders
    Paranoia_ as Ezekiel
    Salzorrah as Shillace
    Lelouch as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Nimsy as Shadow
    Winter as Cosma
    Melody as Agnes
    Pecilia as Alex Rose
    Johnny as Marzia Allessi
    Ullion as ???​

Years
  • Jeimas
    Age of Outlaws

Game Over
    Together they attacked the midnight-coloured body of Veralice with magical flames and thick, leaden bullets. For many an hour they struggled alongside each other, a bounty hunter and an outlaw united in their desire for survival. Veralice managed to inflict heavy damage, but with one final blazing assault Antonio Culebra managed to strike the entity down.

A vortex of darkness erupted before the two men, stirring up a whirlwind of desert sand and leaving a crater as it blew the two men across the ground. When the maelstrom subsided, only the corpse of a child remained as Verelys was forced out of our world leaving its host to succumb to her wounds.

The world was not a better place with this result. Hunters and Outlaws would continue to fight one another for years to come. But for the time being, the masses were in no more danger than usual.

Alex Kaz and Ullion are dead. They were Veralice.

Lelouch and Seth Rollins have survived. The game ends in a tie.

Apologies for the awful late-game balancing in this game guys. When Alvey and I put the roles together we didn't think a number of the plays you guys made would ever have come about and failed to account for how that would alter the balancing. Nonetheless I hope you enjoyed yourselves.​

The Law (Rules)

The Victims

Bardothren as A Citizen
    Abby as Janet
    Mars as Rex Flinders
    Paranoia_ as Ezekiel
    Salzorrah as Shillace
    Lelouch as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Alex Kaz as Veralice
    Nimsy as Shadow
    Winter as Cosma
    Melody as Agnes
    Pecilia as Alex Rose
    Johnny as Marzia Allessi
    Ullion as Veralice

Years
  • Oh yeah, fun fact.

There were three citizens in the game and all three were a type of cop. Bard was insane, Gargh was a legit cop and ET was confused.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Alright, I have to know all the night actions of everyone. This was a blast.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I had a roleblocking ability each night. I don't think I ever used it.

I also got to transform into a granny twice- which went well

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I tried to off you early, but you were protected, rip.

Of course, because I caused chaos to get everyone into a rage early, knew I could soak up all that day 1 damage because of my health, then popped on the protection that night for three days.

Back