• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Oceanlight and DNA are fantastic.

But my vote has to go to Ametrine.

Well balanced and proportioned region. Fantastic sprites and tiles.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I vote for - Beryl it has great pals and a great storyline. Pluse two great hackers are working on it. So I know for a FACT that the sprites and tiles will be amazing. :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
    Beryl.

The progress shows what can happen when two hackers get together and really think about what they want to achieve. The features are great, and I'm sure that when it comes to the beta, we shall see all that they have to offer :D

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
    Err, I vote for Pokemon Beryl because it has potential and its being worked on by cool people. LOL I hope this counts as a vote.

Scratch that. Because it has a good storyline and uhh, nice titlescreen. :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Vote goes to Beryl.
    I cannot really it is the greatest,awesome of all the hacks out there since there are also many different hacks and different perpectives views of each member here on pc.Since the alpha is not out yet,i cannot really conclude that it the greatest,

But

From the screens and the features,i can say it looks great and make me excited to play its alpha when it is out.The storyline are cool and its been a while to see banjora marxville doing a hack since he said he got bored of it..haha..i truly say the hack got the potentiol to even rival the other hacks out there and winning the HotW is the first step to achieve it..good luck nik and marx...xD

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    The winner is Beryl with 13 votes. o.O
    Ametrine had 1 vote.

Editing
    Thanks ^^

...But what text size should I include in order for people to understand that this hack is co-owned with Deviation? :(
    Edit first post, thank you.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Err, Shining Silver already won, once.
    It's #50 if I can recall. Only then, Flandre was still named KakerZone Y
    Also megiddo, could you add Turquoise to the list again? It kind of feel unfair to have a HotW award with only my brother's vote and a tie

And I was going to vote for SS, but it has already won, so I'm voting for Ametrino.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    My vote goes to Pokemon Redemption. I believe it is promising. I've played the recent Betas and I'm quite sure it's the next big thing. Also the scripts and mapping going into it is excels almost ALL modern hacks. Incase you missed it I vote for Pkmn Redemption.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
    My vote goes to Pokemon Redemption. I believe it is promising. I've played the recent Betas and I'm quite sure it's the next big thing. Also the scripts and mapping going into it is excels almost ALL modern hacks. Incase you missed it I vote for Pkmn Redemption.
    Redemption is not on the list, sadly.

---

Yea, Ametrine gets my vote, too. Even though it's Spanish, the graphics and scripting seem outstanding.

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    Redemption is not on the list, sadly.

---

Yea, Ametrine gets my vote, too. Even though it's Spanish, the graphics and scripting seem outstanding.

:o your rite!
    How do hacks get on the list?

And fine, I guess I'll vote for armetrine as well. Because of the epic scripts and great updates, and it's graphics and it's the best one there :P

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    The thread for Redemption had not yet been accepted when I did the new list of hacks for the week.(Edited thread at 11 am, Redemption thread wasn't in progressing hacks until 4 pm) Thus, the winner is Ametrino with four votes. I can't add Turquoise again because it would leave a blank for that week.

Editing

Last edited:

558122_DG

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    Redemption.
    Good story, Scripts, Mapping...
    It is my 2nd favorite hack of all time!

Back