• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
Years
  • I dont really think Hyacinth has enough progress to have a chance :/

either way.. I vote for Prehisyoric Dawn. I love Fossil poke mon, so its about time a hack's made about them :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2013
    I vote for Mind Crystal.
    I was in doubt between this and Plan Z, but I think mind crystal is more advanced.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winners are Plan Z and Dark Violet with four votes each.
    Prehistoric Dawn, Dark Diamond, and Mind Crystal each had one vote.

Editing.

Last edited:

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
  • I vote for: Pokemon AshGray because of the details following the original series.

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • You can't vote for ashgray, you can't vote full stop because you don't have enough posts, and AshGray has already won!

uuuuhh...no.
    Ash Gray has not won before because it clearly says on the front post "Ash Grey" Even though it's AshGray....
    I vote for said hack because of the great scripts.

Also could you please change Darkgrey to Ruby? It was Emerald...and then Ruby....never Emerald :P

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016

uuuuhh...no.
    Ash Gray has not won before because it clearly says on the front post "Ash Grey" Even though it's AshGray....
    I vote for said hack because of the great scripts.

Also could you please change Darkgrey to Ruby? It was Emerald...and then Ruby....never Emerald :P

Correct. AshGray never won. So I asked Megiddo-san if I could use my second chance for it and so you can now vote for it this week. :)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Ashgray of course! >:) It could be nominated for HotM Contest, because it's a real good hack on the anime, and nice progress.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    If I could vote for my own hack, I wouldn't this week. AshGray definitely deserves it because of its great progress, excellent scripting, in-depth research (such as increasing the standard number of OW's with Jpan's hacked engine's help of course), and the fact that it follow the t.v. show very well!

My vote is for AshGray, if the above paragraph didn't give it away! haha

Years
  • i like Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Justice. :) good idea, good graphics, interesting story
    Hack of the Week 2010
    Hack of the Week 2010
    Hack of the Week 2010
    Hack of the Week 2010
    Hack of the Week 2010
    Hack of the Week 2010

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I wish more people would actually vote in this thread every week! C'mon people, vote!

I vote for Lilac because of the eye-catching graphics and some good scripting that I've seen footage of.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • I vote for Lilac as well. DerryrFuji has put a lot into it, and it seems like his time didn't go to a waste at all, on the contrary.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • I vote for Liliac as well.
    not because everybody did the reason was the awesome graphic and hard efforet he put on the hack.

Back