• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Mirage because it looks great from the screenshots, I see Shaymin, and because I hate Spanish. Valid enough for you?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    With the Hack of the Year template, we can create decent banners. And I'm looking for it.

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • WAIT---I voted for Mirage, and Heart's Soul, I think, voted for Mirage also. If not, then it's a tie?

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    WAIT---I voted for Mirage, and Heart's Soul, I think, voted for Mirage also. If not, then it's a tie?

No- I voted for Chrome- you voted for Mirage. I made a mistake, mixed the two up. I voted for Chrome, but you voted for Mirage.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I definitely vote for Plan Z! The tiles look amazing, and there are new indoor ones also! Very nice graphics. x]

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • I also vote for Plan Z. It has very nice graphics, the story is interestning...overall, it is a very promising hack to play.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    I vote for Dark Violet!

Even though I'm not a huge fan of remakes, I think it deserves a HOTW award. The graphics and scripting look very nice, and it looks like a lot of work has been put into it.

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
    Years
  • I go for dark violet it has nice custom graphic feeling better plot and idea and scripting.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2021
    DarkViolet.

I don't really like remakes much, but this one looks amazing!
    It has great tiles, and some really good scripting! :3

Back