• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
I vote for Sentra Journey's becuose there are some great map, I like the story, and the tiles was corrected inserted..

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Sorry about the delay. I had a power outage last night.
SENTRA JOURNEYS with 4 votes
Jasper had 3 votes.
I'll go and edit the first post now.

Edit: done

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
I have PS :) Can I make awards???

I vote for Oblivion, the second best hack on the list (you know which is the 1st). Hockeypanda knows what's he doing. The hack is good.

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Today, my vote goes to Oblivion. This hack is amazing in many ways. First, the tiles are well-made, the mapping looks decent, and the scripts will surely be great.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Congratulations, Lucario 9!

Here's your award:
42-sentra-journeys.png

Good?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
41-fallen.png

Should I post the awards here?

EDIT: Do I have to make one for Dawn of Pokemon too? I think it's dead...

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Sorry about the late update. I completely forgot last night. :/
The winner is Oblivion with two votes!
Jasper had one vote.

I will now proceed to edit the first post.

Edit: 'Tis ready.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Kids,

I should suggest that
Pokemon Brown should get Hack of the week that have January 16th 2009 in it to celebrate 5 years anniversary since the original full patch release.
And five years later, all will be complete. In full colour.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Right, I'll vote for Pokemon Crystal Redesign/Worlds. It's a Crystal hack and, even though it's not scripted, it's still pretty good with mapping and whatnot.

I can't wait to join next week!

Likewise

Bye.
Years
I vote for Pokemon Onyx, because of TBPRO's dedication, the great scripts, the originality in the story, the tiles which look stunning and the great mapping.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I vote for Pokemon Omega, as it has a suspenseful feel to it, which most pokemon hacks don't, as it leaves you wondering about the father. It also has good maps in the screenshots.

Back