• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2009] Pokémon: Azure Horizons

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'll take that as a no. I have no right to complain but this is frankly a bit annoying with the addition of gen 4 Pokemon and the PSS.

I guess I just didn't see your post, actually, there are some new moves from the later generations, for example, Fairy-type moves can be learned by many Pokemon. So, many Pokemon from generation 4 still have their gen 4 movepool while some of them have better movepool from the later generations.

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I guess I just didn't see your post, actually, there are some new moves from the later generations, for example, Fairy-type moves can be learned by many Pokemon. So, many Pokemon from generation 4 still have their gen 4 movepool while some of them have better movepool from the later generations.

That's great but for example, I'm not seeing Machop with the No Guard ability. I'm also wondering if moves like Aura Sphere or Flash Cannon were added. I really appreciate your efforts in any case.

Years
so I've found some bugs:
1.) Staravia doesn't learn any TMs/HMs
2.) Monferno didnt get Mach Punch upon evolution.

I'm playing the 2023 version.

EDIT: Also, for some reason in the midway point of the story Team Tundra loses the Team Magma/Aqua Battle theme and marts loses the Poke Mart theme from RSE.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
so I've found some bugs:
1.) Staravia doesn't learn any TMs/HMs
2.) Monferno didnt get Mach Punch upon evolution.

I'm playing the 2023 version.

EDIT: Also, for some reason in the midway point of the story Team Tundra loses the Team Magma/Aqua Battle theme and marts loses the Poke Mart theme from RSE.

Sorry for the late reply, I had been busy for a while and couldn't find time to fix this. Now these should be fixed along with some other glitches.

Thanks to Allen Ceedos and Olivia R.'s report, some more glitches were spotted and fixed. What's more, I realized I might have forgotten about fixing the cries, now the Pokemon should have their proper cries, the old link still works:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/28q7z0h1nrm4plp/Azure+Horizons+True+Continued+Beta+2.ips/file

Back