• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Yes, pss exists in this hack, but there's no icons.

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:
    [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Download link for the newest patch:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/suvlq8kk4gsrerv/Sienna+Complete+Version.ips/file

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.
    The patch was updated for fixing the following glitches:
    Fixed the glitch which may freeze the game when you open the menu in Yukon Pokemon fan club.
    Fixed some broken tilesets.
    Removed some useless items from the TV Station.

The old download link still works:

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    how do i get tauros to follow me so i can get surf it won't move i tried talking to the owner but nothing do i just need to restart

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2020
    Hello! Just discoveredthis hack, and I must say it looks amazing! However, there's something I would like to know...

- I tried to access the second floor at the pokémon center (in order to test link cable funcionalities) but the screen went black and the game froze.
    - Then realized my rom was outdated, so I downloaded the most recent one
    - I noticed that the second floor was removed

So, here is my question: is there any way to link battle/trade or this has been completely removed? If so, would it be possible to maybe add a trade/battle center like the ones in Liquid Crystal (Goldenrod City) or Hoenn Adventures (Verdanturf Town)?

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Poor strinder, still no party sprite

I have fixed that, thank you for reporting.

Yes, pss exists in this hack, but there's no icons.

Logan sent me some maps and tiles he made back in 2018 and told me these maps should be added, so I did it and I roughly tested the whole game once again, for now, I didn't find any gamebreaking glitches, so I think I should update this patch now since the creator thinks these maps will make the game much better. Of course, the sideways stairs were added as well. And they can be found in the three completely redone cities: Ganges City, Maas City and Kaveri City. If you still want to use your save file from the older complete version, then don't save in these three cities.
    Some screenshots:

Download link for the newest patch:

Edit: A minor glitch was found and fixed just now. It makes the water tiles in Pokemon Academy messy, it was not gamebreaking, but I think it should be fixed right now.

2/12/2020 patch fixed these:
    Strinder's icon sprite.
    Movement errors in Ocean Well.

The old link still works:

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

I'm guessing the female sprite originally wore a stocking cap with a pom-pom on it? This is the only area with reflections, so forgetting it makes sense.

EDIT: Uh, realizing I didn't bring a Fly pokemon to the E4, I had to walk to the first town with a Pokemon PC, and the Catching tutorial activated again?? And so did Chaddie's/First Rival's battle, but only the pre-battle dialogue...
    Guess I gotta retry that update...
    EDIT2: The new update just appears to restart events/flags all over the world, but not actually let me re-do battles?? So weird...
    EDIT3: Oh, your blogspot says that's a common glitch, nvm
    EDIT4: the "no flag expansion' version just did the same thing, uugh...

Last edited:

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Hmm! This hack is amazing, and I normally dislike fan-games that try to make their own fan-Pokemon --I like the feel of this game, too!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    the bad part of this game was that there is no " decision based storyline" that was supposed to be part of the game. this was just another protag being a hero and to me that was the issue

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aight so a quick comment for me on this hack is that the Champion battle is quite a big leap in terms of difficulty.

Spoiler:

Might just be me having trouble though. Again just a quick comment.

Back