• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • First I want to say that this hack is amazing.
    But I come here today to ask a question. While playing, I caught a mon called Schnauzap. I got it up to lvl.16 and it evolved into a mon called Hythracite. When i went to check its stats, I noticed that it was no longer level 16...but level 19 instead. So my question is if this is a glitch or bug? Or if i'm overreacting.
    That's a exp gain bug but I'll fix it for next beta then :P

Since I didn't get an answer I'm asking again
    Will it have a physical/special split like 4 gen onwards?
    Will it have a post game content like a battle tower/frontier facility?
    Yes it already does and yes definitely.

glad to hear that. though you didn't answer my question. does the beta end after fighting that psychic legendary in cynic way's thicket? Because i can't seem to find any plot anywhere after that.
    You can continue on to battle the league after but the actual game content is finished there in the beta - I will add more on the next release.

Just been doing some tings including planning a new, balanced pokédex and going to add fairy types and new moves etc. (finally lmao)

4sM4Nq7.png
    A3pP9af.png
    appetite whetters init

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • That's a exp gain bug but I'll fix it for next beta then :P

Yes it already does and yes definitely.

You can continue on to battle the league after but the actual game content is finished there in the beta - I will add more on the next release.

Just been doing some tings including planning a new, balanced pokédex and going to add fairy types and new moves etc. (finally lmao)

4sM4Nq7.png
    A3pP9af.png
    appetite whetters init

Whoot! I am loving the idea of the fairy type being implemented. Really adds a modern touch to the hack! Keep up the work Manipulation!

Years
  • Just been doing some tings including planning a new, balanced pokédex and going to add fairy types and new moves etc. (finally lmao)

4sM4Nq7.png
    A3pP9af.png
    appetite whetters init
    Oh my HP bar. This is awesome! The Fairy type and new moves are my most awaited features for this game. Keep up the good work, Logan!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Will there be the move relearner and deleter next beta? Don't care if not, this is still an awesome game :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2019
    Just finished the current beta and it's so good! Some things are a little misleading, like the last gym telling you that the next gym to go to is the one in the snowy town, even though you have already done that gym.
    I love the fakemon, they are really well done.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just finished the current beta and it's so good! Some things are a little misleading, like the last gym telling you that the next gym to go to is the one in the snowy town, even though you have already done that gym.
    I love the fakemon, they are really well done.

Yeah the maker may need to fix either the dialogue or change the gym flow to make that more sensible. May be easier to fix the dialogue of course.

Hemmo

Hack Lurker
    Years
  • Hey man,
    Just wondering if you could release a photo of all the Fakemon?
    I would like to see what kind of Pokemon I'd be able to catch before I start to play!
    Thanks so much.

Lynn Lewis

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Does it look like Pokemon Cataclysm?

And also, why is the Orinoco TV Station has bugs?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I never were into fakemons, but the ones from this hack - and the hack in general - seem really good, I'll give you that.

Since hacksrepairman got into "fixing" the hack before you got into keep developing it, I've got to ask. Did you fix the bugs that he did or plan to fix them?

A bugless experience is definitelly more to my liking.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2021
    Does it look like Pokemon Cataclysm?

And also, why is the Orinoco TV Station has bugs?

TV station isn't finished yet

I never were into fakemons, but the ones from this hack - and the hack in general - seem really good, I'll give you that.

Since hacksrepairman got into "fixing" the hack before you got into keep developing it, I've got to ask. Did you fix the bugs that he did or plan to fix them?

A bugless experience is definitelly more to my liking.

Some bugs have been fixed but others are still present

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    I finished, but I still can't get into Orinoco TV Station. Oh well...
    Wehw1nI.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    You probably get this question a lot but is there a pokedex/stat list for the fakemon anywhere?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Since Someone didn't get an answer, within the next beta, I'll ask questions about improvements, renovations and updates for Pokémon Sienna again.

1. Will it be revamp into D/P/Pt/HG/SS/B/W/B2/W2/X/Y trainer sprites?
    2. Will it be revamp the tileset?
    3. Will it be revamp into B/W/B2/W2 Overworld Sprites?
    4. Will it be use B/W/B2/W2 music?
    5. Will it be add B/W/B2/W2 repel system?
    6. Will it be update the original Bag System to the B2/W2 Bag System?
    7. Will it be update the Pokémon Sienna Title Screen?
    8. Will it be change PokéNav into PokéPad? It will work like Pokémon R/S/E/OR/AS.
    9. Will it have more 4th gen Pokémon, and more Fakemon, especially Mega Evolution?
    10. Will it be use Pokémon proper cries except Fakemon?
    11. Will the TV station in Orinoco City finished?
    12. Will it used the battle mugshots for the trainers, the gym leaders, the elite four, and the champion?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    Oh hello!
    Will it be revamped into BW Bag System? (credits to Ruki and Nizarg for the B2W2 Bag System)

Last edited:
    Back