• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
we should just be gald that he gonna released a beta and you also know if it is not today it will be either tommorow or the next..
nvm about this,hey wes,i cannot really shut myself out from your hack...your tiles used in the hack are simply marvelous..thye are epc..really awesome...:);)xD

Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2014
It's quite interesting watching what just one hack can do with people :) No offence, I'm eager to see it too, but it looks to me like some "big game" presentation :)

Oh, and by the way, thx Wesley, you're showing us that there're still people who CAN DO SOMETHING instead of speaking of nothing.

Hail from Czech rep.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
You know why people never give away release dates? Because almost always something gets in the way and the release date is not met. Then people complain because "he said he would release it on ...". If you honestly think the hack will be released withing days, you are being a fool. I would love to be wrong, but lets be realistic here.

Anyway, I really hope Wesley will "hire" someone to correct the grammar, since it would be a great shame to have such a promising hack be hindered by bad grammar.

Thank you, Wesley, for putting your time into it and do not listen to all the overly-excited kids out here. It will be released when its released and Im sure it will be great.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
You know why people never give away release dates? Because almost always something gets in the way and the release date is not met. Then people complain because "he said he would release it on ...". If you honestly think the hack will be released withing days, you are being a fool. I would love to be wrong, but lets be realistic here.

Anyway, I really hope Wesley will "hire" someone to correct the grammar, since it would be a great shame to have such a promising hack be hindered by bad grammar.

Thank you, Wesley, for putting your time into it and do not listen to all the overly-excited kids out here. It will be released when its released and Im sure it will be great.

And guess who would be doing the grammar?
ME!

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
Wesley

Well... he should hire someone for the grammar problem... or, why doesn't he makes a version of this game in portuguese?? since it's his native language... and yes, I speak portuguese as well muahahahh

In my opinion he should have made this game in two languages : portuguese and english

Great hack wesley btw, I've been playing beta 3 and it's great +.+

Boa sorte para este hack e todos os outros onde se encontra ;D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
Well... he should hire someone for the grammar problem... or, why doesn't he makes a version of this game in portuguese?? since it's his native language... and yes, I speak portuguese as well muahahahh

In my opinion he should have made this game in two languages : portuguese and english

Great hack wesley btw, I've been playing beta 3 and it's great +.+

Boa sorte para este hack e todos os outros onde se encontra ;D

If you actually bothered to read 2 posts up, Surf said he was fixing the grammar.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Yozdutzu, Arceus VS Dragon Trio, could you please cut down the offtopic posts and keep the thread's topic? Thanks :x

Hugo_Cool

Lucario's trainer
Years
here ya go smart guy

And guess who would be doing the grammar? ME!

If you actually bothered to read 2 posts up, Surf said he was fixing the grammar.

I did read the last 2 posts... and that wasn't what I understood... Surf said if wesley hired someone to fix the grammar he would be the first one to reply his needs. Because he actually said "And guess who would be doing the grammar?" and not "and guess who's doing the grammar?"

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
I did read the last 2 posts... and that wasn't what I understood... Surf said if wesley hired someone to fix the grammar he would be the first one to reply his needs. Because he actually said "And guess who would be doing the grammar?" and not "and guess who's doing the grammar?"

hmm... You appear to be right, but I am sure Wesley has someone in mind, or will ask Surf AFTER it is released.

Years
and one can't see new beta 4 Pokémon light platinum
You know when (beta4 pokemon light patinum) exactly will be???
I hope that it won't be thrown on rapidshare or other paid services with accounts premium and so on, and so forth By the way it was supposed to be about 3: 25 PM what's up?

Last edited:
Back